+ Follow This Topic

Thread: having trouble sleeping with her, actual sleeping

having trouble sleeping with her, actual sleeping

Hey, having trouble sleeping with my girlfriend. We've been together for a month and a bit. I've slept with her quite a few times and some of those I've had trouble sleeping. Last night we both really wanted to have sex but with my brother in the room next to mine I said no. We both didn't sleep well. I think it would of been easier to sleep if we had sex but not entirely sure as I've had trouble sleeping after sex too. I think there's a connection, because we've talked about it and she doesn't sleep well too but only when I'm not sleeping well.

Last night was especially hard because I wanted to touch her and she wanted to touch me but I just couldn't do it with my brother in listening range. I can't just hold her in bed without getting aroused and then I can't sleep. She is my first girlfriend fyi.

So I guess I just want to know if others have this issue and if they've got any ideas to help out. Is it just an excitement thing, will it subside as time goes on?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are laying in bed with a pretty girl you want to touch, especially when you can't, you shouldn't expect to sleep much. If you want sleep, tell her to go home.

haha, I wouldn't worry about this. She's a new gf, and a first one at that - so it's completely normal that you can't sleep beside her!

Thats pretty normal that early in a relationship I think. I had trouble sleeping at times like that and I know my roommate does from time to time. Just wait till she's bitching at you for something, you will sleep like a rock.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger