+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do??

what should i do??

I have a problem. I used to have a crush on girl which i really liked. I spoked to her 2 times and it seems she was interested in me. Each time i saw her i was scared to speak to her. Scared not from her but from the fact of what should i say to her and the fact that maybe she may reject me. We met several times but I never spoke to her face to face. We spoke only through sms or via chatting. I know she wanted. As time went by she started dating another guy...but i still cant get her off through my mind. I still do like her ..i still do check her facebook and i still do think about her. Each time i see her somewhere i change my mood and i ll do a whole day sad. What should i do to get her back...keep waiting for her to break up :s ..speak to her.. i tried to date another girl but she's still there...what do you think ??

How are you falling for a girl you've never even spoken to in person? It doesn't make sense to me.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Seriously I dont know ...i just like her ...shes like the perfect girl i've been dreaming of...as in looks..as you said i don't know her character ..it might be another story