+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how could i have let this happen?

how could i have let this happen?

I am 19 years of age and i recently got involved with a person who is 22 years of age. He seemed to be a dream come true....he did everything right and he was always there for me. Recently he lost his job....now because of this his attitude and behavior towards life changed....he started to embarass me in public and he treats me bad.Now i have become pregnant for him and when i told him he says its not his, i am so frustrated and i am on edge, how could he do this to me?Other women are also calling my phone and cursing me....i dont appreciate the fact that he gave them my number. there was nothing that i did not do for this man, if he was hungry i bought food, if he wanted something i made sure and got it for him....the women that calls my phone tells me that he dont love me how i bought his love....wat should i do to get over this....i am really depressed and frustated...i think i reach my end!!! help!

Hi

Im sorry your going through such a troubling time right now.

His behaviour towards you right now is totally unacceptable, everybody in life goes through troubles, but his way of coping is seeminly knocking you down to make himself feel better. This is cruel and a nasty thing to do to anybody, you are not responsible for his job loss here. Saying that though a Job loss is an extremely stressful time, coupled with the pregnancy I think it sounds like its all becoming a huge strain on him and hes not coping well. Remember though that a job loss is just a tempory thing even in the modern economic climate. You need to talk to him to find out exactly how he feels about everything, only then can you make the decissions you need to.

You really need to ask yourself, is this the life you want? You said you got together recently with him and are now pregnant, how long have you known him? Having a baby is huge and life changing decission that will tie the two of you together for your whole future. You should carefully think about him the baby and if this is the future you truely want.

He doesn't sound like a very nice person to be with, have you given some thought about breaking up with him?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Even if he's your babydaddy, that's no reason to talk to him ever again. Get on with your bad self and leave him far behind. You're too good for him, and if you ever think for one moment that you need to stay because he will help you, dismiss that thought immediately. You can do this better by yourself than with him.

Think of him as a big concrete block with a chain attached. You don't actually have to hold on to the end of the chain. Just let it go.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You got pregnant FOR him? Oh dear God.

I have to ask whether you have decided to keep the baby or not, because that I feel is what you should address first. Think long and hard, it is the most difficult thing to do but this is now about you and the new life you (and him) will be responsible for.

Now if he is behaving like such an arse, you can be sure he is not ready for a child, just from the way he is behaving. Most people get down and out after losing their job, and some even take it out on the person closest to them. But to deny his baby is just irresponsible to say the least. Is this the baby father you want for your child?

For now, cut contact with him, when he is ready to he will contact you and either apologise or carry on being an arse, change your phone number so you do not have to deal with these abusive phonecalls and take some time away from this drama to think about what YOU want out of life, and whether you are ready to commit yourself to being a mummy.