+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do when the passion is fading away

what to do when the passion is fading away

my colleague introduced a nice girl to me.

the first date and the second date were great. And the third date was good too, but the passion was going away at the same time.

During our third date, she was lying in my arms and told me that she kind of had a crush on me on the first date. i was more than just "happy". because during our third date, my passion was fading away. i wanted to love her back the way she loved me. i hope i have kissed her with passion that night. but i couldn't. so i just hold her hands.

my situation is that, i don't want to lose her, and i want to love with all my heart too. and there is something else, i like womam dress in a tightened dress or skirt, which is very likely to turn me on. but this girl is more of a fun of loose-bodied dress..do you think it is ok to tell her what i think of her dress.

i am afraid i am going to lose her. i am sick and tired of having nobody..any suggestion..

I really hope you're not losing interest in her because of her dress!

Anyway, losing interest after a couple of days isn't a good sign. Don't try to force it because you think you won't get anything again. It's not fair to her, and you won't be happy.

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    I think you're not into her. You say that you're "sick and tired of having nobody," which suggests that you're more interested in the notion of having a girlfriend than the actual girlfriend or this particular girl.

Plus, you describe her as a "nice girl." That says it all. She's "nice," not "gorgeous" or "cute" or "everything you want."

Alternatively, you could have intimacy issues. I've been around that block. You'll need to address those by getting physical despite your reluctance.

Why are you expecting to love her after the third date?

What the hell is with everyone saying that word so quickly?

Love =/= Like...
    I don't chase, I replace.

thanks for all your good suggestions.

when i say cute, i mean she is pretty, cute. but she is not exactly the kind of person i was looking for. i have to admit. i just want to be in a relationship again, i just want to have soneone to care about me again.

i have been only one relationship before. and during my first real relationship. i was so mad in love with my ex. that i was in a exciting mood for three months. but the feeling was just gone all of a sudden. i hate myself.

as for the girl i am dating. she did leave me a good impression on our first date. and second date, she was so nice, when i way nice here, i mean she knows how to take me heart by her action.

but the third date.. bla bla..

so what i am planing to do is continue this relationship for a while, see how my feeling changes.

do you think that is ok >??

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    Your feelings are unlikely to change, but it wouldn't hurt to try banging a square through a triangular hole.

well bro u know what u r not losing interest in her coz if it was that reason it would'nt hav let u think iu don't want to loose her......but u r trying to see her frm ur point of view.....as to how would u like her to be.......dresses matter a lot coz how u feel depends on the way u dress up....right.....so maybe u shld talk to her bout the dresses she shld wear but make sure u don hurt her so don think the other way round just be positive go ahead talk to her she would'nt know wat u want unless nd untill u let her know......so don't lose ur heart......take care......

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1) she doesn't LOVE you, you don't LOVE her back (on the 3rd date!? JEBUS "love" pshhhh)
    2) as for her dress keep your mouth shut- unless she asks, even then watch your mouth
    3) future reference about style: positive reinforcement, when you see something you do like- praise it! when you see something you don't like, don't say anything. *cross your fingers* she figures it out

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    1) she doesn't LOVE you, you don't LOVE her back (on the 3rd date!? JEBUS "love" pshhhh)
    2) as for her dress keep your mouth shut- unless she asks, even then watch your mouth
    3) future reference about style: positive reinforcement, when you see something you do like- praise it! when you see something you don't like, don't say anything. *cross your fingers* she figures it out
    why you said she doesn't love me..

and why i can't tell her how i think of her dress....

Quote Originally Posted by ray2oo8 View Post

She doesn't love you because she said it after the third date. It doesn't work that way. You don't fall in love with someone within a month.

Women are sensitive. If you insult their dress, they'll take it the wrong way. You're supposed to compliment them regardless of how they look.
    I don't chase, I replace.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ray2oo8 View Post

Let me ask you: how on God's green earth can you love a person you've been one 3 dates with?

I belive that to be 100% impossible. Lust? Sure. Like, yeah! LOVE? Hell no.

As for telling her that you think her dress is frumpy and ugly: be my guest. Let me know how that works out for ya.

Let me ask you something else. After 3 dates, who the hell are you to be suggesting/ telling her how to dress? She didn't ask you to tell you what you think. All she's going to think is that it's a stab at her personal style. And again- after 3 dates, who the hell are you to be making jabs at her.

have u ever seen her in panties or bikini or another clothe were u can see her body ???

if YES then tell her shes very pretty and sexy and that she would be prettier using another kind of clothes.

if NO tell her that ur imagination its not that good to think of her body and ask her if she can use another clothe on a date that helps ur imagination.

girls are delicated u cant talk with em like ur talkin to ur male friend, every single thing might hurt em and let em down, so ALWAYS ALWAYS think 3 TIMES before u say something about her body or her clothes or ANYTHING related to her.

Just be a kind gentleman guy, give her atention, take care of her, be there for her and u wont lose her.

Girls dont want a pretty guy to kiss, they want a nice person, who gives her atention, love and always be there for her. if this guys is pretty great if not, she can find alot of ways to see his beauty and be happy.

Get creative, I'd like to do a Cyrano de Bergerac with you. I have the words to turn number 4 the hottest .......... Dress her how you want her, have her put red lipstick on. Always encourage her less she shuts down.