+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl still like me?

Does this girl still like me?

Oo theres this girl ive known for about a year now and some weird stuff happened in the summer. This girl 1 year ago asked me to dance (Didnt ask as a date) But to dance with her at an 8th grade dance. Now a year later she was flirting with me through March April and half of May. She asked me who I liked and she asked me if I remembered the dance in 8th grade. She told me she thought about it everyday and she was mad I didnt know the song we danced to. Anyways she flirted with me every day until the end of the year. Then some friends of hers told me that she did like me. I wanted proff so one of my other HONEST friends asked her. She asked if she would go out with me and she said "I would but its the end of the school year and I dont know when id see him." She then said Im sure youd hang out over the summer she said yeah but sometimes summer flings dont work out thats what im afriad of. I asked her out via facebook 4 days after that happened and hers the whole conversation

Ryan

June 5 at 12:04am

Hey whats goin on? Im not doing anything this weekend so i was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie?

Elena

June 5 at 9:04am

Hey sorry I cant do anything sorry
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ryan

June 5 at 9:39am

OK would someother time be good like next week?

Elena

June 5 at 9:41am

I'm sorry, but I don't thik it will work out I'm really sorry but I always just saw us as friends
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ryan

June 5 at 9:53am

Oh so your not interested in any type of dating right?

Ryan

June 5 at 9:54am

I was just kinda askin you friendly

Ryan

June 5 at 10:06am

Well I guess what I was saying it would only be as friends.. Maybe I would bring one of mine but im fine if you dont want to. Sry for all the messages

Elena

June 5 at 10:29am

No its totally fine, I just am not interested in dating anyone right now. I'm sorry
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ryan

June 5 at 10:32am

Oh ok if you ever want to get together (just as friends) Im here. I understand summer stuff doesnt work out but if ever you want to get a friendly hang out goin im here.

Elena

June 5 at 10:34am

Okay thank you

So Ive got some questions here My very honest friend asked her if she liked me and she said yes to her. 4 days later this conversation starts. Girls dont seriously change their mind in a 4 day time period right? I mean common. So ive got 3 questions
    1. Do you think she still likes me after saying we were always just friends? Because she stared at me alot when I wasnt looking. In April she asked me if I remembered the 8th grade dance she said she thought about it every day. Then she stared at me and looked away real fast and her friend laughed at her. But I have made first eye to eye contact with her ever since I asked her out over the internet. I was at the cornboil (Its a huge ceremony for the first day of school
    0 And I was walking up the stairs talking to my parents. She stared at me for a little then when I walked up the sstairs she looked away and made a straight face. Then I passed her in the hallway and her and her friend they were both smiling at me. She also stared at me for 2 seconds while with her friends. I went to a football game and her friend and her id that same smile to me way across the field. But then she stared at me eye to eye for 10 seconds then waved to me casually almost nevously. But I was at another football game and everytime I walked by her she glanced at me. She wasnt laughing she was talking with friends and then turned her head back to see me. I caught her staring and she stared at me seriously for like 10 seconds. I think she was trying to see if I was staring at her. But heres where it gets interesting. She walked by me and stared me down then she did that wave where you wiggle your fingers sort of like in a cute way. She wasnt really waving she put her palm up and wiggled her fingers im sure girls would know what im talking about. She said hey (My name) sexily and smiled big and sexily sort of. She almost gave me a mean seroiusglance then totally changed it to this sexy wave and smile IDK. So is this girl screwing with me or is she giving me signs that shes available? Does that wave mean shes tryingto get my attention and flirt with me? Or is she just screwing with me cause she knows I like her? Would she lie about the being friends thing because I know she did not always see us as friends. She had interest in me at once.
    Last edited by Cardinalfan5; 08-09-09 at 09:54 AM.

Well, you should create a thin line that would separate Friendship and Love (Romantic).

How old are you by the way if I may ask?
    Spanked by Frasbee.
    Spanked again by Gigabitch. What, Kara? You don't learn?

15 a sophomore why?

Your age (or more correctly, HER age) makes a huge difference. At 15, she's just discovering that she can get a positive reaction from a boy with a little flirtation and attention. Now, she's testing the limits of that new discovery by seeing just how much she can "mess" with you and still keep your interest.

Your best bet is to take her at her word that she doesn't want a boyfriend and pretty much ignore (don't react to) her staring and flirting. At best, she may become more direct toward you ... at worst, she will learn that the best potential boyfriends don't put up with that kind of crap.

Carl.

Why were you texting her at odd hours? After midnight and in the morning.... yikes! lol. That sounds like something I would do... lol!

No, she's not interested.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Who knows what she is up to....I mean body language is one thing (minefield) but in the end you have to go with what she said.

Chill back, when she is ready to be straight with you she will, if you like her, mirror her body language, but let her initiate anything further, your too young for games, and chicks often start playing them well before the guys get on to it. She might just be checking out her man magnet power...who knows (man I'm old)

what happen next?

Well I think her friends were talking about me and one of them pushed one of her friends into me. She kind of looked embarassed but she does stare a me from time to time sometimes she will hold the stare or she will smile at me sort of when im not looking.