+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Think I Messed Up?

I Think I Messed Up?

I think I messed up. I met this girl on match.com and told her that holding hands is a must with me on the first date. She replied "All right. Sounds fine to me. =) How is your day going?"

Then I asked her on a date this afternoon and told her I wanted to go ice skating with her. She replied "Ok. I need to see what time I am babysitting saturday but I will let u know tomorrow. Is that fine." I replied by saying "that's fine with me =)".

Then, I asked her how her day is going. No response. I wonder if I messed up somehow.

Just went through bad female experiences.... like really bad, epic fail bad! Really like her, don't wanna **** up.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    First of all, calm down. It's possible that she's not interested, but you definitely preclude interest with that attitude.

Now, women won't always answer your texts. That's life. Just focus on the goal of the date, and see where it goes from there.

^^ Shit! That's not good... lol
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Simmer down now, Nervous Nelly. Probably nothing.
    Spammer Spanker

^^ If you've been what I've been through lately, you'd be nervous too. But thanks. =)

Lol youre not supposed to be freaking out BEFORE a first date raze ;P
    Please dont hound this girl with messages, that will scare her right off

maybe she was put off by you demanding hand holding and choosing skating (a touchy feely) date for the first date. might denote youre looking for sex.

Theres not alot you can do right now

She just texted me back. She hounds me with messages too though. That's why I get weird when she doesn't text me back because she texts me a lot.

For God's sake, she was probably taking a shower or something.
    Spammer Spanker

^^ She was getting her hair done. lol.

Oh my god in heaven abug

Be cool man, play strong silent type, try to squeeze her into your tight schedule, tell her can't talk right now I need to go pump some iron.

^^ You are probably right, thanks! =) Although I think I already messed up with the can't talk right now. Ugh.

Take a deep breath and relax. raze! Good thing she's an SMS freak too, or you might scare her. Last time I got worried because a girl didn't answer my text right away ... she had left her cell phone at work! Sheesh!!

Carl.