+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex wants me back, but wont leave him.

Ex wants me back, but wont leave him.

Me and my girlfriend broke up three weeks ago over a stupid fight. I got mad and ended it b/c I was mad at the time. We still acted like we were together for the next week. Then about two weeks ago she just stopped talking to me almost all together. I had suspicions she was talking to someone else.

She would say she would call me or text me, and wouldn't which was odd because she would ALWAYS call me when she walked into her house.

We finally started talking again and she finally came clean and said she was talking to someone then said she was seeing them. But she kept saying she misses me and still loves me and wants to be with me but we need to figure out our differences and what not, which I totally agree with. This week she told me "don't worry about the Jordan(her new toy) thing, I will take care of it."

I hung out with her last night after she said that and tried to pry an answer out of her as to what she meant, but didn't get anything from her. Then when I left her house she hugged me for like 5 minutes and was acting like she wanted to kiss me but wouldn't.

Should I just ditch her and move on? Or figure things out and see what happens?

I still very much love her and she loves me she says. I would get back with her at the drop of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by the_Ryno View Post

Should I just ditch her and move on?
    Yes. Find someone who isn't too insecure to be alone for two weeks.
    Spammer Spanker