+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I DID NOT BREAK UP WITH YOU, YOU F**KING B*T*H

I DID NOT BREAK UP WITH YOU, YOU F**KING B*T*H

I guess it is time for me to share my store this thing has been bothering me for a long time. It all started sometime before summer personally I don’t give a crap if she read this or not, any way I needed help in one of my class I was failing badly I know this girl from my first semester we never did talk much maybe once in awhile I ask her a couple question any way. We had the same teacher but in different time in the second semester so I would ask her what did you guys do today. She later ask me for my phone number just “Friend” chatting she would spill out her past relationship with me for no good reason I didn’t even ask her I mean I barely even known her I known her for only like couple of months and she would like phone my house pretty much every day since I gave her my phone number I wish I never gave her my number. It got pretty annoying after awhile any way she finally ask me a question on ICQ I forgot what it was it was something related why “I” didn’t ask her out. Ok let me cut the crap and jump to the point. She later phone me up and pressure me to ask her out I was extremely confuse at that time I had been talking to one of my close friend should I go out with her or not. After her many phone calls from her I finally gave up and agreed I talk to my friend again and I told my friend I just don’t feel like going out with her she was not my type and at that time I was still in love with some one else. Her so CALL ex I’m not sure the whole story about that he would try to get me and her together. Since that guy was in my first semester class together. Any way the next day she phone me again WOW no surprise there the usual talk I then told her that I don’t want to go out with her we never went out. She then bag and cry for three F**KING hours on the phone bagging me to go out with her and this is quote this is what she said exactly” Now you are breaking up with me this is what I get for trusting you” lol we never even went out. She assumes that in the first semester of the school that I like her LOL what a joke. After the phone talk when we got back to school I kind of stop talking since she was getting in my nerves she would later phone me again why I didn’t say hi to her in the hall way I would if you even said it once to me. She NEVER says hi to me in the hall way she never comes over to my lockers. She would use this excused of will I’m a girl so a girl can’t say hi to a guy in school? She then phones me again I know all this phoning she rarely talks to me in person. Why I’m no saying hi to her when I see her. At that time I was extremely busy with 2 projects to do and it was due the next day. Since my mother answered 95% of the phone call so when she call my of course my mother answered would pick it up she would say that Quote” oh you will just tell your mum that” that your not home because of that incident at the mall that I didn’t say hi to her. Here is another short story I was at a mall with my mother and sister they wanted to go panty shopping of course a gentlemen like me would stay out of those place so I would wait out side at that time I didn’t wear my contact with out my contact I’m blind as a bat. I don’t know what happen her friend must have saw me at the mall .She later phone me again and told me that her friend saw me seeing them at the mall and didn’t say Hi to them. She would tell her all friends that I broke up with her, Let me repeat my self again I DID NOT BREAK UP WITH HER we didn’t even went on one F**KING date. After that I cut of all communication with her.
    This is ashley much longer I gave you a short version of it

Oh crap not these number sorry about these number I don't know where they keep popping up.

(That's cause you copy and paste
    Oh GOD. Justin, I'm so sorry for you.
    Well, what can I really say here?.. She's terribly in love with you, or she's a maniac. Or maybe she's never been in love or maybe you're her first crush, or whatever it may be - she just doesn't have a clue about dating or relationships or even interpersonal communications. She's totally clueless. Why don't you just come over to her and say something like "Hi, ok listen I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions. Please don't make a soap opera out of this. See you in next life."
    But what really bothers me is... you dissed your friend because of this girl?! If not *the* girl would you wanna date your friend? If yes, then go ahead, who cares about that stupid phsyco. Don't let her ruin your life, her stupid hysterical tears are not worth that.
    I have it all. Including kino.