+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: She cheated and said she didnt love me. I want her back!

Quote Originally Posted by battlingpig View Post
    I know if i try again, and it doesn't work, I'll be satisfied that i have tried my hardest and done my job.
    I doubt that. I believe you're going to keep trying until you drown in a pool of your own tears. Guys like you don't learn.

Ultimately, i could probably find someone else who is better, but why bother when what you had was already perfectly fine? its like throwing a perfectly good watch away, just so you can go spend twice as much on a more expensive one.
    Well, that works unless your watch keeps wriggling off of your wrist and wrapping itself around someone else's dick. She CHEATED on you, man. For Christ's sake, wake up and smell the coffee.

We speak on the phone every day, just as friends, and text during the day.
    You're not "friends", you silly boy. You're her clown.

She must love me, why else would she come?
    That isn't really the question, here, piggy. It's not about whether she loves you. It's about whether she treats you right. The answer is NO.
    Spammer Spanker

Hey :p

I'm kinda in the same situation as you are.
    She was not my first girlfriend, but my first love as well. And about three weeks ago, she dumped me because she did not love me anymore.
    And, just like you, I was still in love, I definitely wanted her back.
    But actually, wanting her back and hoping you will actually get back with her is what hurts the most.
    You want her back, but you see that she does not want that, so, it hurts like hell.
    Then one day we talked a little, and, I went from loving her, to hating her. She sounded like she just didn't care, and even though it hurted, then it definitely helped.
    I guess I still have feelings for her, but as time goes, the less feelings I have.
    Just leave it some time, and, don't stay home, go out with your friends, do some sports.
    While I was with my ex-girlfriend, I stopped boxing and bodybuilding. Now, I've all the time I need, and, I'm definitely making the most out of it. While I'm boxing or bodybuilding, I'm having fun, I don't think about her anymore.

I think you should let go of her, everybody told me that first love usually does not last, and, even though I did not want to believe it, it seems true.
    Now that you've got plenty of time for your own, do as much things as you want, just don't stay home thinking about her.
    And time will do the rest.
    It's been three weeks, I'm not feeling awesome, but I'm definitely not feeling as miserable as I used to.

So, yeah, let time do its thing, and try to have some fun with your friends, concentrate on your work, and it'll get better.

Your probably right battlingpig the only way to truly learn in this is to follow what you think is right. People here are just trying to save you the pain or at least in someway reduce the suffering. Most of learn the hard way. I did.

Sounds to me like she helped you out no end, helping you overcome problems such as your depression and anxiety disorder, try to rememeber though that although she was alongside giving her love and support to you, your the one who made the steps and changed too, she helped you find what you had within yourself so give yourself a bit of credit too.

I suppose you think you owe her so much for whats shes done for you that your willing to overlook a few mistakes along the way, thats up to you but sleeping with someone else shows what her view of you is and where she wants to go. Becareful meeting up, you could all end up happy for a few nights before she once again decides that your not for her (again), then where does that put you?

Hope things work out for you.

She's just not right for you. Dude, trust me, after 2 months you would just laugh off your silliness. I'm not saying you would think nasty about her; it's your call, but I did after I got tired of feeling guilty and hopeless.

I thought my case was unique, too, because she was like God's gift to me. It was, well, an somehow awkward relationship to be honest, but it is the awkwardness that made it so firm and seemingly unbreakable. So, no matter how perfect you may think a relationship can be, it is breakable, sometimes for absolutely random if not nonsensical reasons.

I can't say I've been through worse, I just wanna say I completely understand the feeling of loss. I have been through it, and I'm perfectly fine. Mind you, it did matter.

And I clearly remember the words of the so-called friend who is later revealed to be the guy who stole my so-called forever love. "She's just not the right one for you. The right one would die for you." I don't really care about how they're doing right now, but after all that line does make sense.

Would she really die for you?

she met me this weekend and stayed 2 nights. nothing happend. and nothing will. i can move on now. but i still love her. it will be hard.

thanks for all your support.

Battlepig: I don't remember speaking about ALL women. Not that it matters. Nor am I talking about 'embarrassment' or 'being macho'. The egoic mind has nothing to do with this. I noticed that I have said some words, and you heard different words. You should wonder about this. I am a much softer teacher than LIFE is. But it seems you will choose for life to teach you. It is a more exacting teacher, and has no sentiment.

Good luck.
    Hold your heart courageously
    As we walk into this dark place
    Stand steadfast erect and see
    That love is the province of the brave

-TV on the Radio

since Sunday i haven't made contact with her, and im keeping to the no contact rule. but yesterday on facebook i wrote on my wall while feeling optimistic, ''im feeling much better today and think i can have a happy life without her''
    immediately after, she speaks to me on facebook chat, having a rant saying she wants me to remove it. making all this bullshit saying she doesnt want people gossiping about her, saying i put it up to offend her.

Just wondering, whats with this irrational aggression she gave me?

i didn't remove it after all, i didn't put it up there for her to read, but if she feels offended by it, so she should.

today i put something up on my status saying 'things are looking up for me, might be getting a job'
    10 mins later she phoned me asking about it...

why is she still contacting me? it seems she is only doing it when it seems as though im trying to get on with myself. I kept the conversation under 2 minutes but she probably wanted to talk longer.

Remove her from your facebook friends, don't pick up her calls and don't reply to her messages. Don't ask why she does this or she does that. She'll be history in no time.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

pig, she is trying to have it both ways. keep you interested in her and be able to go out and test the waters at the same time..

She is just playing to your emotions like she still cares about you and your life, I know its good to have the attension and feel like it still matters to her what you do but you said it yourself things are over between you.

Get rid of all her contacts, MSN,Yahoo, facebook etc try to move forward. You know you done all you can to let her know how you feel but to be just played with like this is not fair on you. Stop writing things on facebook to try to provoke a response from her everytime you get a response or some comment will mean it takes longer for you to get over her. Its not going to be easy because of how you feel but you got to stop worrying what she thinks of you, focus more on what you think of you. Congrats on the new job, think that a good start.

NC does not just mean you lay low, delete her from ALL of your contact lists man

by the way i didnt put anything up on facebook to provoke her to respond.

i really miss her. i miss cuddling her, especially at night the pain just wont go away. i need to find someone else i can share my bed with at night.

Sorry, I just thought you put it up on facebook wondering if she would respond to you, I take it back if you didn't do that wondering about her seeing it.

The pain takes time to go, I'm affraid its slow and doesn't happen overnight but you will get beyond it, eventually. You get good days then bad days but in the end things will start to fade. 7 weeks here for me things are getting better, dreams still hauting me a little, but I think I'm a lot better than I was. Keep going, give yourself the time.

just saw a photo of her kissing someone else. it really hurts. i still want her back and i hope she comes running. she can have her time of fun without me for a while but i know she will miss us. in the mean time i still have to try get on with my life.
    i find it so hard talking to girls now because i have my ex on my mind. when im out with my friends i forget about her and its all good. but when i wake up shes just on my mind all the time

You need to have sex with someone else. Dr. Gigabitch says so.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast