+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dealing with those silly things you hate?

Dealing with those silly things you hate?

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has any silly little things that the absolutley hate? for example my dad hates people sneezing and not covering it, and i hate well discos as i say below and people saying and so you should be when i say sorry, but now i just retract my apology when they do that. And how do you deal with it?
    Or is it just me that has silly hates

Personally i hate disco's they make me feel like S**t, went to one last night, and have to go to another one in two weeks, i have no idea how to enjoy them, thinking about just getting completely wasted for the next one. I'm unbelievably conscious when "dancing" and physically can't move my arms.
    Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

are you obliged to go??

in terms of improving your moves, you could join a dance class, or resorrt to standing in front of a mirror, and practising until it looks/feels right...but really if you hate something so much why put yourself through it?
    Last edited by Bumble_bee; 12-09-09 at 11:54 PM.

it's my gf's 18th so she really wants me there, understands that i don't like it, but i really feel as though i should go. i'm alright on my own, or with one person, but not with everyone. my arms are always a huge problem :/

Yeah! Why do things you hate? There are still things that I think you'll find happiness and fulfillment instead of forcing yourself to do things just to jive in to peers or the society.

Things that you don't like basically is the hardest lesson you'll ever take but if you are able to succeed then it is the greatest achievement you'll ever receive.

If you are interested in learning the moves then try it so that in the end you'll feel that you haven't neglected any challenge that comes to life.

ENJOY!
    united in [url=http://www.1weddingsource.com]wedding[/url] with [url=http://www.1weddingsource.com/store]wedding favors[/url] and [url=http://www.1weddingsource.com/wedding-songs.html]wedding songs[/url] to cherish