So i been dating this guy since the beginning of may. We would normally see each other on weekends. So anyway, couple weekends ago at his house, i ask him what does he want from me, and what do i mean to him?? He said " te quiero, me gustas, and your just different from other girls. ( note he's mexican, and i am asian but i understand spanish alot!) Afterwards, things kinda got heavy, and we end up at the bedroom, but i told him "i can't do sex yet, cause i just not ready." He said- " i want you to be sure, and i respect you. not a lot of girls i respect cause they are so easy, and i never had to try but you i respect and i never wanted to be with someone so bad. That's a good thing your so different." he said im the longest he waited for, over 3 months since may.

So then last wk, i went over 2 his house, i got there at 10 at night, and i stay there til 7 in the morning. WE spent the entire night just watching friends, and just talking and kissing but that was it. then we were goofing around and i ask him - " if i am weird, and your weird, what does that make us? he said- " chica, it means we are a weird couple." i was like omg- does that mean were a couple, cause we never had the talk!

This wk he got drunk and he txt me saying - " i love you, and your the best thing that ever happen 2 me." then he called and he sang this song 2 me. he came over the Next Day to my house, and we just talk and laugh the whole night until midnight.

i don't know where we stand! i don't know what we are?!? we never had the talk about us, we can talk like crazy until 6 in the morning but he wont really talk about his feelings about me except when he drunk. he said - " drunken work is what a person is truly feeling." We only see each once a week, ( we go movies, park, beach, or his house, everytime we go 2 his house, he always shows me his photo album ) he txts or call maybe every couple of days. i met his mom before also, its been 4 months but NO sex, and we only see each other ONCE a week, and he barely use the phone. Can this guy really be that into me then??