+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i don't know what to do about this guy..so confuse!

i don't know what to do about this guy..so confuse!

So i been dating this guy since the beginning of may. We would normally see each other on weekends. So anyway, couple weekends ago at his house, i ask him what does he want from me, and what do i mean to him?? He said " te quiero, me gustas, and your just different from other girls. ( note he's mexican, and i am asian but i understand spanish alot!) Afterwards, things kinda got heavy, and we end up at the bedroom, but i told him "i can't do sex yet, cause i just not ready." He said- " i want you to be sure, and i respect you. not a lot of girls i respect cause they are so easy, and i never had to try but you i respect and i never wanted to be with someone so bad. That's a good thing your so different." he said im the longest he waited for, over 3 months since may.

So then last wk, i went over 2 his house, i got there at 10 at night, and i stay there til 7 in the morning. WE spent the entire night just watching friends, and just talking and kissing but that was it. then we were goofing around and i ask him - " if i am weird, and your weird, what does that make us? he said- " chica, it means we are a weird couple." i was like omg- does that mean were a couple, cause we never had the talk!

This wk he got drunk and he txt me saying - " i love you, and your the best thing that ever happen 2 me." then he called and he sang this song 2 me. he came over the Next Day to my house, and we just talk and laugh the whole night until midnight.

i don't know where we stand! i don't know what we are?!? we never had the talk about us, we can talk like crazy until 6 in the morning but he wont really talk about his feelings about me except when he drunk. he said - " drunken work is what a person is truly feeling." We only see each once a week, ( we go movies, park, beach, or his house, everytime we go 2 his house, he always shows me his photo album ) he txts or call maybe every couple of days. i met his mom before also, its been 4 months but NO sex, and we only see each other ONCE a week, and he barely use the phone. Can this guy really be that into me then??

He really love you its that just some men don't have the courage to say it verbally or personally. Some men show their feeling by their action and some in words. The respect that he had showed by not forcing you to have sex with him is a good indication that he is a good man.

Sounds like he respects you and does have pretty strong feelings towards you. Just because you don't see him that often and haven't had sex yet doesn't mean he's not into you. It's probably a good thing that he's taking things steadily and maturely. Don't try to analyse it so much or you'll ruin it. Go with the flow.

"The alcohol gets in and the truths gets out" lol thats so truth !!!

Of course he likes u and the best thing is that he respects u a lot, but don't be such innocent to think hes dating only you, if hes not having sex with u then its with some1 else.

I believe that he thinks of you as "a serious relationship woman" that's why he respects u so much and keep on talking with you, ur a treasure for him so he takes care of