+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sick to my stomach with worry

Sick to my stomach with worry

well if any of you read my last post my gf was gone for the summer and i didnt know if she ahd cheated on me or not becasue she was giving me weird messages via email. than when she came home we had a night or two of i love u i love u stuff and stuff seemed like it was goin great like she still was true to me and loved me than when the topic of us hu with other ppl and us hu with them she was like "it wouldnt end our relationship if you hu with someone else" she tried to later explain to me that that meant she loved me enough that she could get through it but i took it as from the way she said it as i did something myself and feel guilty but she swears its just because shes saying she loves me so much that it wont make her end it. than tonight shes home and im still not but she went to a party and got really really drunk and than when she was feeling sick and not well she called me and was like u hate me dont u u hate me how are u with me im such a horrible person bla bla bla about how horible she is but me being me kept reasuring her that she was amazing and i didnt hate her than i told her friends taht were sleeping at her house to make sure she gets to bed ok. than a half hr later she calls me souding perfectly fine saying we didnt say goodnight properly goodnight i love u ina perfectly fine voice. not sounding sick at all anymore saying she slept for a half hour and woke up feeling better....does this mean shes telling the truth or did she talk over with her friedns how sweet i was to her and decided not to tell me she did something? idk im confused and i have this feeling she cheated on em and didnt tell me

stop wondering and ask her what is going on, usually your gut instincts are correct