my boss and i have been dating for nearly a year now. he's an older man, 17 yrs my senior but that never got in the way of how we felt about each other. but we've now come to a point where we're deciding if we should end it or not. one- we work together and are being watched constantly, two- the baggage: i've got a a child and he has 4 himself along with a soon-to-be ex-wife (they're separated and live apart). as for me, i still live with my ex and our son. i guess that's part of our problem as well but we're trying so hard, so hard.
anyway, i've fallen so hard for him and everytime we've both tried to walk away from this relationship we just couldn't, especially with the history we have. i guess it's the passion we have for each other, it's so strong and i've never felt this much feeling for anyone ever before. the age is no issue, i know i could be with a good looking man in my age range but it doesn't compare to this at all.
so yes, i need a little advice here. help me folks, what can i do to keep this relationship going strong? i know he loves me deeply and i feel the same way about him. and how can i get him to open up more to me? shed it all to me please!