+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm love sick in a long distance relationship

I'm love sick in a long distance relationship

I love my girlfriend a lot. i move almost 2000 miles away to go to college. we still talk a lot but she goes out a lot at night with her friends. I'm not worried about her cheating or anything. I need her a lot more then I thought. I get really upsrt when we are talking and she leaves. we'll be talking about something and if we are upset or something she just puts it out of her mind and goes of to hang out with her friends. I'm left in my dorm. Alone. I haven't made many friends yet and I know I'm home sick too but. I never was jealous before I was with her. now I hate the idea that she gets dressed up and goes out to clubs. I know she is just going to be social but I hate the idea that other guys are gonna be looking at her and I can't hold her anymore. She says she needs me to but she still goes out to chill with other people and forgets to call. some nights she ends up and friends houses and no one hears from her funtill the next afternoon. I miss her a lot. Any one who has been or is in a long distance relationship have any advice. I'm going back in 5 weeks to see her and we should have a good time but a lot of it will be us just holding each other.

I've been in a long distance relationship. It's not worth it unless you live at least in dating distance with the other person. It leads to heartache. I loved a girl in Texas (I live in PA) and one day, I just said **** it. We told each other we loved each other multiple times everyday, but it wasn't worth the struggle.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unless you can move close to each other in the new future, it honestly is not worth it.

LDR's aren't "successful" until they become short distance relationships.