+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best Friend is now dating my ex and I still love her....

Best Friend is now dating my ex and I still love her....

Im feeling really sad at the moment...Even tho me and my ex arent dating anymore I still love her 2day he asked me if he could ask her out and I said yes (even tho i didnt want him 2) Anyway he asked her and she said yes so I know feel really really depressed...It doesnt help when im also sufferin wiv serious depression does it? I dont know what im gonna do...at the moment i just wanna sit here and cry.....

you are going to be alright, maybe u should have told him how you really feel about thw whole situation that is what friends are for. How long have you 2 been broken up?

a few weeks i guess. about a month thinking about it. I cant get her out of my mind and its really depressing me. I really dont need ths at the moment has I already feel really dpressed. Any ideas?

well try to keep as busy as possible get together with some friends, do something for you, that is most important. I think really that you should talk to yur best friend. what else are you depressed about?

Yeah maybe your right. I cant say the other reasons why im depressed but lets just say they really bad. also I sometimes I get so depressed...I self harm and Im sacred I will end up cutting myself again 2nite cos of this addin on to the reasons life isnt worth living...

listen to me no one is worth hurting yourself over. nothing is and i mean nothing. after
    `every dark rainy day is a bright one even if it takes a while for the sun to shine. I think that it may be a good idea for you to seek help. There is help out there & you are not the only one, but you obviously need to rebuild your coping skills. girls they come and go and it may be like this for a while. please think before you act. And if you feel like you cant handle your emotions, and you dont ask for profes help, talk about it, come in here and get it all out!

yeah, everything blue said. Nothing is worth hurting yourself like that.

"after every dark rainy day is a bright one even if it takes a while for the sun to shine"
    and when the storm stops, then there's a rainbow!

Definitely sit down and talk to your friend. He did the right thing by coming to you to ask, and being honest. Now you do the same
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

Cutting yourself? Whoa mate. Don't do that. I'm also going through depression now but with willpower, one can overcome depression. At least I hope and think so. Saw this somewhere (is it this forum?): No one is worth your tears. Except for that special one, and she would never make you cry.

Or something like that. Can't really remember it exactly, but I hope you get what I mean. But then again, easier said than done. I'm not sure whether I am even practising what I preach haha.

at least he was a friend and asked you before he did that. but he's still a punk bitch for going for her if he knew you still want to be with her. but it's kinda your fault cuz you didn't tell him how you felt about him asking her. and you're hurting yourself? if anything the harm should go towards someone else, not that i'm promoting violence but what good is that gonna do you? and just imagine if she were to feel sorry that you are depressed, would you want someone to be with you because they were sorry? find someone to be with that WANTS to be with you and keep her. don't be with someone like that. start from the beginning, find inner happiness first before you go getting someone pregnant. i'm just rambling but i don't get why people hurt themselves. keep your chin up, it's hard to listen to happy people so i'm just letting you know that i'm depressed too. but i'm trying to find the sun as well.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

panda is absolutley correct. ONCE AGAIN I WILL SAY PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOU FIRST!

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Go tell him that you didn't really mean to say yes. Friends never date friends ex's, that's why I hate the guy who's dating my ex. But if you don't want to hate him, tell him how you feel.

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....