+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want a Second Chance...

Also, just to throw this out there, there is no such thing as a couple who doesn't disagree. Sometimes one person could stuff their feelings and be very accommodating to the other person. This never lasts. Maybe putting her on a pedestal was too much pressure for her. Maybe she was confused and needed time to figure out her feelings.

Either way, a gentleman would have never left her out in the cold without clothing. That's sick.

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I told her after she kicked me to the curb to be careful with the ones she started to hang with that when you swim with sharks you will get bitten, also told her another time you run with a pack of wolves you'll get Fu**ed.

It was no worse then watching my daughter cry for 4-5 hours on Christmas because she didn't call. Probably because she was stoned.
    OK have to go.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Also, just to throw this out there, there is no such thing as a couple who doesn't disagree. Sometimes one person could stuff their feelings and be very accommodating to the other person. This never lasts. Maybe putting her on a pedestal was too much pressure for her. Maybe she was confused and needed time to figure out her feelings.

Either way, a gentleman would have never left her out in the cold without clothing. That's sick.
    No sicker then what she to my kids, my one son moved out the other don't talk to me and my daughter is scarred for life. All could have been avoided with a 5 minute conversation and her not being rude and disrespectful.

Well it was inside just no heat and she had access to the office area where i am sure she had her coat and such.
    I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she had to tell her B/F where her cloths.

I gave her the time she was the one who always initiated contact and I always until the last two months or so answered her text as well as her calls. The more of a gentleman I was and the more I showed I still respected her the worst she treated my family.

You may be right about the pedestal but she was that good, I also never asked her to do one thing for me in three years she just did things. I told her many many times the only thing I ever want from you is your Love.

Users Country Flag

The saga continues.

Well she came across me in a parking lot last week and I ignored her she ignored me, but she then came back around to say hello to me. I never opened my mouth.
    As I said she is hanging with real low life's now they are her friends. I'm nearly certain she's selling out of where she works now at the min. wage job she has.
    She now has a reputation as being easy so to speak, she complained that every one who comes into where she works asks her out to party, even calling her, she is blaming me. Huh. This is a mother of three kids two young one under ten. And I was going to marry her.
    I never in my life seen a person slide back so far in such a short time.
    I see a restraining order in my future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123