+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Good looking guys who SUCK with women

Good looking guys who SUCK with women

Has anyone ever witnessed this phenomenon? Guys who're really handsome but for some reason, can't seem to make it work well with the ladies?

The 2 most handsome guys I know (one looks like the brown haired Ralph Lauren guy in GQ every month, the other looks like a younger, taller, buffer and less insane Tom Cruise) were chronically single for long lengths of time and recently settled down with girls who're pretty average looking.

I know these 2 other guys who're really muscular, rugged, look like they can bench press me with one arm, but they're tough-looking exterior just covers a really soft interior; they're ALWAYS complaining about some ex who's ignoring them or they failed overtures with a girl.

Now, I'm glad that that mean 4 less really handsome guys out of the competition. But at the same time, I can't help but feel a little discouraged; that if these really good looking guys have such a hard time meeting and keeping girls, that it's gonna be harder for an average looking guy like me.

I think im the same. Im hardly ever single but I would say im not the smoothest guy with the ladies. It doesnt matter how good looking I am.... I find it hard to be super confident with girls that I really want to date. It is really easy for me to be confident and very cool as friends but once it goes to that next level I get kinda shy. Im not sure why. Im shy with being vulnerable I guess. I also hate rejection.

I wouldn't rely solely on looks to attract women.
    imo you need to attract women in a different approach if you feel you fail on the "looks" side.
    Try be out going, or different, or stand out to them to get their attention and show them that you can be better than some guy who has the looks but lack proper care needed with women.
    MensDatingAdvice - http://www.mensdatingadvice.info

Physical features always does not support the life as we want.A man may be dashing as you have mentioned in your post but he may not get a gorgeous partner coz it depends on the ladies' mentality a lot.