Ok I'll try keep this short lol, well here's how it all started... I went to school with this girl in Fiji... knew of her but didn't KNOW her. This is when I was like 8yrs old at the most

FAST FOWARD A BIT(ten years)

I moved to New Zealand and I'm 18yrs old now... I've made a friend here who was throwing a new years party for the millenium, a family and friends sort of thing... and what do you know there she was, I didn't click at 1st...

TURN A FEW PAGES(two years)

Went with my mate to his friend b-day party (who turned out to be her brother)... I clicked... hmmm I know that girl... shes from Fiji and my mates like yeah, they used to live over there and moved here later...hmmmm But I didn't have a chance to talk to her or there wasn't any real reason to at the time.

SKIP FORWARD SOMEMORE(one year)

I'm at work and a old school mate comes in to say hi... and gives me an intro to his new g/f. Yep her again... but this time I see her in full day light and I'm sober. But she was stunning and I was dumbfounded, in total awe of her. So I didn't say much to her at the time (way to nervous). But yeah had a convo with my mate for a bit, while she looked around the place feeling a tad left out I think.

ZOOM ZOOM(one year)

Now I've moved cities and one day I'm talking to my mate(millenium party dude) on msn and he invites "her" to join the conversation, I didn't know what to say to her at 1st, so we didn't say much to each other. But after that every so often she would attempt a conversation with me, untill one day I gave in and started a very deep conversation with her. So we hit it off, and I got to know everything about her... I mean she would tell me EVERYTHING, and I'd do the same. Now we spoke everyday for 6 months (for no less than 2 hours at a time)... so yeah she became my best friend. Only he he he I knew I really liked her... but you know different cities and all

MOVING FOWARD

I'm flying back up to see my mates for 2 weeks, during there uni break and yep 1st night me and my mate get pissed and he invites "her" over the following day, Now I got really nervous because this was the 1st time in ages that I was going to see her, I mean I knew her very well. But not in person you know. Would we still click. So the next day she comes over, I was out at the time. But when i walk in the door, shes sitting on the couch and looks up, smiles and waves. CLICK!!! (more like i was hit by a ton of feathers)
So the night goes on and we both don't talk as much as we should be, partly cause I'm nevous, partly cause she is. But we have fun and eat junk food and watch heaps of movies.... she goes home.
I talk to her over the week and find out that she was expecting lots of hugs... I told her I wanted to give her heaps. LOL ahhhhh
So she comes over for drinks the following weekend... and yes I hug her and the ice breaks. We talk for ages and there are lots of hugs... anyway we end up on the couch together... watching shrek lol and she's layin on my lap and I'm playing with her hair... now I have never seen anything more beautiful, nor felt so comfortable and totally myself with anyone EVER before. So we end up sleeping on the couch... her and I. I played with her back while we spoke. But that was about it... she went to sleep in my arms. Now do you know how amazing it is to sleep with someone... just be together, without needing anything more. The following night same thing happens only we're not drinking and we're on a bed... and we spoke until dawn, then slept again. So two days go buy and she comes over again for the day and she's putting lip gloss on and then kisses me on the cheek and starts laughing cause its sticky... anyway i slowly start kissing her lightly on the cheek then move over to her lips, until yes (a full blown kiss) now god damn, this girl is a good kisser. My best kiss actually... BEST EVERYTHING!!!! lol But yeah cause the time I had to leave was drawing near... she spent every moment with me. I have honestly never ever had so much fun with someone, or felt so much love or connected with someone on such a high level, I mean I can talk to her in silence. Its amazing and overwhelming and WOW. I feel like I've found a piece of myself that I never knew was missing. And I told her how much I loved her and that I had never been so sure of sumthing in my life, and she told me how she felt as well (YAY I'M LOVED BY THE ONE PERSON THAT COUNTS) and I asked her out, I was laying down on the bed with her at the time and i said something like "my god u have the most amazing eyes, and ever since I saw you, I'm not saying we'd be perfect together but you never know, I just want to get to know you better, would you like to go out with me. (she said yes) Also I explained that I kewn I was gonna be in a different city and that if she ever found someone better, just to tell me cause I don't want to ever be the "other guy". She said that could never happen, Then I Didn't let go of her until I got on the plane.... I took everything I could in, the way her hair falls on her face, the colour of her eyes when the sun hits em, the shape of her body as she moves, the texture of her skin, those soft lips, even her smell. AND boy... when I stepped out of the airport back home... I never felt more alone... I miss her presence more than anything (the feeling she gives off...her soul???) I don't know, but I can almost feel her emotions. I've left a huge chunck of myself behind, but i carry her with me always now. Shes just as much a part of me as I am of her now. There's nothing on this earth that I could love more. Shes the one guys......

Also I found out from her afterwards that she wanted to get to know me before when she saw me at work with her b/f Also the 1st night that she saw me when I flew up.... she said she cried when she got home because she was overwhelmed with what she was feeling 4 me, but thought that nothing would ever happen cause well I live 8 hrs away. 1hr by plane. I'm thinking of moving back there, or she was talking bout getting a job here. But we're still playing with the ideas. But yeah its real tough on the old ticker, not having her around, but knowing that shes mine... Is a way more powerful feeling. Shes coming down in 2weeks to visit YAY!!!!

ahhhhhh it don't get anny better than this