+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help! i don't know how to give head, should i do it?

help! i don't know how to give head, should i do it?

Hey, I need someone who had experience with this to tell me so I don't throw money out of the window. I was/and still am in a way insecure about some stuff, particularly about giving my boyfriend bj's. we've been together for a year and im giving him head but he never has na orgasm and i just can't figure out what im doing wrong. so i read a bunch of stuff online about it but couldnt find anything that helped me out with some issued. So i stumbled upon this book called "jacks blowjob lessons" and i don't know if its any good or if its worth it. did any1 read it? thanks and please answer. i'm lost if i should get it or not

M

Don't use your teeth.

PLEASE don't use your teeth.

There must be some kind of instructional video out there. I'm going to look for one right now.
    Spammer Spanker

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=631GwxQma_k&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

How about this one?

You can't learn how to blow somebody from a book.
    Spammer Spanker

Here is some advice from a professional:
    [url]http://collegecallgirl.blogspot.com/2007/11/blowjob-tutorial.html[/url]

Caution-maybe NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by flora View Post
    Here is some advice from a professional:
    [url]http://collegecallgirl.blogspot.com/2007/11/blowjob-tutorial.html[/url]

Caution-maybe NSFW
    Okay, maybe you can. That was really good and informative.
    Spammer Spanker

Also, depending on the guy, it can be that it just takes longer, and is more work to make him have an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaS View Post
    Hey, I need someone who had experience with this to tell me so I don't throw money out of the window. I was/and still am in a way insecure about some stuff, particularly about giving my boyfriend bj's. we've been together for a year and im giving him head but he never has na orgasm and i just can't figure out what im doing wrong. so i read a bunch of stuff online about it but couldnt find anything that helped me out with some issued. So i stumbled upon this book called "jacks blowjob lessons" and i don't know if its any good or if its worth it. did any1 read it? thanks and please answer. i'm lost if i should get it or not

M
    I can't believe no one is offering much help. I'll let you have as much practice and guidance as you need. I'll throw my hat in as trainer and we can practice all day every day until you're the best....

Ask him.

10char

I agree with MVPlaya. Almost nothing gets a guy happy and excited when his girl asks him "what do you want me to do?" that in its self will make him happy. and if you are willing there are a few things that neither of you probabaly think of:

1. stroke his prostate with your finger. This means either rubbing the spot between his balls and anus. or actually sticking your finger up his ass and touching his prostate through there. You really need to persuade him if you are going to do this because alot of guys will not let anyone near that area.

2. Stroke his balls while you go down on him. Personally i wouldn't like this but heck, he might.

3. use your hand while you go up and down don't just use your mouth stroke him will you go down.
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

Ok I think the BEST I have ever had was from this one girl who just did it perfect. The first guy was right about trying your best not the use teeth. Also there is no need to deepthroat or anything like that. Using your mouth while twisting your tounge really feels nice and id say about 50% of the time you can take you mouth off and use your hand in an up and down BUT TWISTING motion. That drives me NUTS. Its actually the best part for me I think and it gives the girl a chance to rest her jaw. One word of advise though. Dont sqeeze too hard with your hand and dont sqeeze too hard with your mouth. Also dont REALLY suck. It causes all the blood to rush to the end and kinda hurts.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are young and inexeperienced, I doubt your boyfriend is expecting you to do it like a pro. In fact, he may become suspicious if you do. Just ask him what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
    Don't use your teeth.

PLEASE don't use your teeth.
    lol
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

SUMMARY: (AKA PERFECT BLOWJOB CHEAT SHEET) See detailed instructions after the Summary.

Submissive assistance with clothing removal
    Eye contact throughout as much as possible
    Have a wash cloth handy if needed and submissively was him

WARM UP:
    Kiss balls
    Lick balls
    Lick Taint
    Move limp cock around with your soft cheeks
    Once cock stirs to life, lick up shaft to
    tip
    Lick upwards from Taint,Balls and up shaft, drop down and repeat

MEDIUM HEAT The big tease.
    Continue with long upwards licks
    (This is fall back position)
    Increase pressure pressing cock more firmly against his stomach
    Continue until he forces cock into your mouth
    .... OR....
    At appropriate time begin sucking on just the head only

HIGH HEAT: Going for it!
    Begin bobbing but alternate to more long upwards licks
    Begin bobbing only with intent to make him cum
    Do not stop as he needs non stop sucking to get off

BOIL OVER: Do not stop!
    Once he begins cumming do not stop
    When he collpases and cumming stops, stop sucking and hold him motionlessly in your mouth until soft
    Swallow and snuggle with him for best bonding ever
    Don't try to kiss his mouth for a while...
    he will appreciate that

THE PERFECT BLOWJOB
    Many men have many different reasons for loving BJs. It is less strenuous work
    for them and/or maybe a woman's face is the most attractive part to them and
    they love to **** that feature. Maybe they love the soft feel of plump, juicy
    lips on their cock, or it can be a power thing. When a woman sucks my cock I
    feel that she is worshipping my cock with her mouth. I am her king. I enjoy
    seeing her lovely face with my cock plunging into her mouth.

I enjoy receiving a blowjob while in a seated position best. I like the
    submissive way she looks up into my eyes. It is somehow more powerful when I am
    seated then when I am laying down. When she is sucking I believe it is best that
    she be right in front of me rather than off to one side or such. I kind of like
    the formality of it and there is a sensation reason for it as well. Her tongue
    can best stimulate the underside of my cock this way. More about this later.

Building the Heat

When you suck your man it is important to build the heat up. Think of him as
    having an internal thermometer that reads his sexual heat. The higher the
    reading the closer he is to orgasm. The perfect blowjob takes this into account.
    The heat is built up slowly and systematically leading to the inevitable
    explosion which blows the top off of his thermometer. Though in general there
    are few BAD blowjobs , there are definitely good ones and PERFECT ones. The best
    blowjob will slowly increase this heat to the inevitable climax. It is hard to
    explain why but building up the temp in just the right way makes the BJ so much
    better. The resulting orgasm is so much more powerful.

Reading his temp is something that takes some practice and will be crucial for
    you to learn.

Temperature indicators include:* How hard is his cock, is he breathing heavy?
    Is he moaning?* Grunting?* Has be begun to squirm or buck his hips into you? Has
    he grabbed your head and started ****ing your face? Has he tensed his muscles
    including legs, abdomen and back?

We will frequently refer to this "Temperature". In general you must
    always be working towards higher and higher temp. If you stop for a few moments
    his temp will drop and you will need to drop back to the level he is at and
    start over from there.

Warm up

You know how you like to feel the slow build up of anticipation as your man
    touches you. He caresses your legs gently and then your thighs, your inner
    thighs and all around your pussy very closely without touching it. Only once you
    are aroused does he finally touch your clit or your already damp pussy. This
    slow build up of erotic tension is arousing to you. If the first part of your
    body that your man touched was your clit, would you feel uncomfortable, and
    likely rushed and cheated? Like he didnt know what he was doing and was in a
    clumsy hurry?

The tip of you mans cock is somewhat akin to your clit. As part of the PERFECT
    blowjob slowly building up to sucking on this is important. Use your own
    experience as a guide in this case.

THE INSTRUCTIONS:
    WARM up to LOW heat:
    Taking off his clothing is very hot and adds to the submissive mystique. If he has had a long work day you may need to wash him. Having a warm, damp wash cloth handy can be very good for this.The whole experience of you washing him is quite arousing and makes a nice prelude.
    It is important at first to begin slowly. Do NOT put the tip of his cock into your mouth during this stage.Your goal during the warm up is to get him hard WITHOUT inserting it into your mouth.
    Caress his inner thighs up to his cock but do not touch it with your hands. Kiss his balls and you may push his limp cock around with your soft cheeks but do not yet place your lips on his cock at all.
    Beneath his balls is a soft hairless patch of skin.(AKA Taint) This is a very sensitive area and you should kiss this and then very gingerly
    begin licking this soft patch. Make your tingue wide and gently rest his balls on your tongue. VEry
    softly move your tongue back and forth gently supporting his balls.
    Lick the Taint and support his balls. Do this with a soft touch. Down low like this is difficult for you to make eye contact with him but do so whenever possible during all aspects of the BJ. Your eye con is very sexy.
    Once you sense the first twinges of a hard on begin kissing the shaft of his cock. Do NOT yet touch the tip with your lips.DRop back to licking the Taint and supporting his balls on your wide tongue then back to kissing up his shaft.
    Once he begins to get warm (breathing heavier and cock hardening)you may begin to lick the shaft of his cock now.
    MEDIUM Heat Phase: The big tease
    Once you begin licking up the length of his shaft he will become hard. Lick very softly with a wide toungue like you did when gingerly supporting his balls. Lick upward strokes from the taint, under and over
    the balls and up the length of his cock stopping just as you lick the underside of his head. This is a very senstitive spot and is a tremendous turn on for him. STILL DO NOT lick or place the head of his cock into your mouth. HE will be at medium heat now and yearning to feel your mouth engulf the now fully erect cock. Do not do it. You are now teqasing him. Continue with these long upward licks from taint, to balls and up the shaft. Lick up, drop down and repeat.
    His cock is now hard as a rock and is throbbing wildly. He should be at HIGh heat now(Breathing very hard, thrusting and rolling hips,and clearly yearning to have your mouth on him.
    Keep doing this and press more firmly against his cock now as you lick upward. Pressing his cock against his stomach with a much more firm pressure. NOTE that these long upward licks with firm pressure against his stomach is your fall back position. What this means is if at
    anytime his hardness wanes you can return to this and he will get fully hard again.
    A reasonable tactic is to simply keep doing this step until he becomes so heated that he either orders you to suck him NOW...OR... if he can, he may grab your head and force your mouth onto his cock. A very astute cocksucker will know when she has him at high heat and will transition to placing the tip of his cock into her mouth.
    Suck gently on just the head of his cock. Swirl your tongue around the sensitive underside like it is a Tootsie Pop. This might be a good time to ask him if he would like to cum in your mouth or on your face or tits etc...
    *HIGH HEAT: Going for it...don't stop now!
    Begin the bobbing up and down on his cock with it fully in your mouth. You may drop back briefly to
    the tease long upward licks for a few strokes but get back quickly to the bobbing/sucking.
    This is the actual sucking part and will eventually lead to his orgasm. After alternating between sucking and licking a few times it is now time to settle into sucking only. He will need the ongoing repetitive, unbroken bobbing to get off.If he has not yet grabbed your head and begun ****ing your mouth he almost certainly will be soon. His heat is off the charts now and his boil over is imminent.
    HE should be grunting now and thrusting, bucking wildly.
    The bobbing/sucking part of this is the really hard work. If you have done your tease properly you should not need to actually suck for very long. The proper tease is in the end a real work/time saver for you. A VERY common mistake is to switch to sucking too quickly without the proper tease build up. This just makes a lot more work for you and is to be
    avoided.
    Note that I have not mentioned much about the use of hands. The Perfect Blowjob is
    just your hot mouth on his cock without any use of hands. Hands are best utilized caressing the inner thighs, cupping and gently supporting and fondling his balls and caressing your mans belly.Do not stroke his cock unless he requets it.... if you do this it is best to use some sort of lube.
    BOIL OVER: He is cumming! Do not stop.
    Keep sucking on him as he is cumming. Do not stop whatever you do. His orgasm is his only true pleasurable release. Suck him until his cock quits spasming. His body will stop moving and go limp as he collapses into the chair or bed or whatever. At this point his cock has just become extremely sensitive. If you continue sucking him it will tickle in an extremely painful way. Just stop and hold his cock in your mouth without much movement. LEt is soften in your mouth. You may either choose to savor the gift of cum he has poured into your mouth or swallow it right away.
    Either way swallowing is recommended. Some women do not like the flavor of his cum and dont want to swallow it so they hold it in their mouths until they get up and go spit it out in the bathroom. This is unfortunate for two reasons. The woman is losing an excellent opportinity to bond with her man as it is ath this time that he feels closer to her than he will ever feel at anytime in his life. Plus the quickest way for her to get the cum taste out of her mouth is to swallow it immediately. Some guys really appreciate the symbolic nature of her swallowing his seed as this can be viewed as total aceeptance of him.
    So the recommended thing is to hold his cock in your mouth without moving and making him uncomfortable until he is totally limp and then swallow and crawl up next to him and place your head on his shoulder and snuggle with him. He will appreciate the mazing blowjob and the thoughtful,gentle follow through. HE will be
    experiencing an amazing afterglow that will bond you with him powerfully.
    BE aware that he will not want you to kiss him on the mouth for a little while. Do I need to explain why?
    You have just given your man the PERFECT BLOWJOB.
    QUestions,.
    Cyborg ( Seduction coach )