+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do's and Don't's for relationships

Do's and Don't's for relationships

Hello everyone. I just thought that I would make a thread about some of the do's and don't's of relationships around the teenage years (15-18). I've tried work things out myself before, and to be honest, I think I lost her as a freind, which really sucks. I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

So, in your opinion (everyone's is different) what should I do and what should I not do, in getting into a relationship and after that at 16-17 years old?

Thanks in advance peoples!

DON'T think that a friendship can survive after a relationship. Learn this now: friends aren't attracted to one another. Once that happens, it becomes something else, not a friendship.

DON'T think this person is The One. Look around at the world. Almost nobody marries their high school sweetheart and stays with them until they die of old age. Be realistic.

DO all that sweet, dorky stuff like write bad poetry and leave roses on her windshield. You'll be too old for this soon.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    DON'T think that a friendship can survive after a relationship. Learn this now: friends aren't attracted to one another. Once that happens, it becomes something else, not a friendship.

DON'T think this person is The One. Look around at the world. Almost nobody marries their high school sweetheart and stays with them until they die of old age. Be realistic.

DO all that sweet, dorky stuff like write bad poetry and leave roses on her windshield. You'll be too old for this soon.
    Okay, I will keep those in mind. Over the past week, heaps of things have happened, and to be honest, I think it's just a learning experience for me, so in a way, I'm taking notes lol