+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whose the Whore?

Whose the Whore?

Sorry for the lewd title tho it is catchy isn’t it?

Anyway here’s a little bit of background before I ask my question. I’ve had told and believed at one time “I Love You” to 10 different guys. (I’m under 25 to give a frame of reference). I have only had sex with one of them.

My boyfriend of going on five months has had many relationships, and many sexually active relationships. He has only ever told one girl he loved her. (not me by the by)

What I was curious about was thoughts and opinions on this contrast between my boyfriend and myself.

Thinking you’re emotionally connected to many but sexually connected to one, or sexually connected to many while only emotionally connected to one.

Which one seems worse for wear?

I look forward to your opinions
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Thats s tuff one, sounds like he is just a man whore, but i could be wrong, that your going to have to decide on your own really. But if i was a girl and in your spot i would have left him

Tony Danza!

No wait... he's the boss....

:-D

Quote Originally Posted by FullofSighs View Post
    Thats s tuff one, sounds like he is just a man whore, but i could be wrong, that your going to have to decide on your own really. But if i was a girl and in your spot i would have left him
    Funny, had it been reversed and it was a guy asking about a current girlfriend with a sexually active past he'd be getting yelled at by feminists for being a prude and insecure......

The past is the past, you either deal with it or you don't. You'll have a very hard time finding a male virgin outside of middle school these days. Men are very easily capable of separating sex and love, and most don't even begin to think about settling down until they get the sexual conquest out of their system and the teenaged hormones have subsided.

Let's see here...

You're an emotional abuser, your boyfriend is a sexual predator, and you want me to tell you which of you two skunks smells worst?

Sorry, the stench in here has killed my nose. Can't help you.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    You're an emotional abuser, your boyfriend is a sexual predator, and you want me to tell you which of you two skunks smells worst?

whats up with that?

Depends on what love is to you, whether your bothered that the feelings you have are returned and so on.

Some toss the words around like its going out of fashion, some take those words quite seriously, and use them with caution....

Men in general tend to only tell a woman they love her...when they know for sure she will reciprocate those feelings (thats if they love you in the first place) However there are the fickle types that like to tell everyone they love em' when really they are confused with love and infatuation (which might be the your condition?)

actually I do not know what I'm talking about... I love you all...good night

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAzrael View Post
    The past is the past, you either deal with it or you don't. You'll have a very hard time finding a male virgin outside of middle school these days. Men are very easily capable of separating sex and love, and most don't even begin to think about settling down until they get the sexual conquest out of their system and the teenaged hormones have subsided.
    I tend to agree. I really don't have an issue with his past. I'm just more wondering how the world views this situation. Sometimes I think it is I who should be ashamed. At least he knows what he feels and what he doesn't... where I really couldn't say for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    Men in general tend to only tell a woman they love her...when they know for sure she will reciprocate those feelings (thats if they love you in the first place) However there are the fickle types that like to tell everyone they love em' when really they are confused with love and infatuation (which might be the your condition?)
    So true. I'm 100% sure I've felt infatuation and can identify many forms after the fact. It's the love part. I mean if you don't feel what u thought was love anymore for someone... was it love? Tho that is probably an entirely different post

Good to hear these views... I'm really interested in them! Not that they affect me or him or how we leave our life... I just really enjoy different points of view
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAzrael View Post
    Tony Danza!

No wait... he's the boss....

:-D
    He's the biggest whore of them all.

hmm, good question. i think neither is healthy. both could show that sex could be used as a weapon: one as withdrawal and the other as using / misleading.

LMAO!!!! Niceeeeeeeeee. I think I might piss myself.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Agreed.

Only I think emotional abuser may be too strong in her case. She's 25 and I wonder has she ever witnessed true love? You know, by living and witnessing her parents. That's how I got the understanding of what true love is. I see how my mom and dad love each other so I have a clue of what it should be like.

Someone else's sex life shouldn't matter, if they've had sex with a lot of people then they've done so, if not, then they haven't. Just get on with things and forget about it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are young and dumb, that's all. I agree w/Coco's interpretation of Chump's post.

You demonstrate your immaturity here by ignoring the only post that really describes your behaviour, btw.

You 'fall in love' too easily. You'll get shredded if you get attached to your sex pred BF, tho perhaps it will be a good learning experience for you. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get rid of your avatar you fuccking furry

Are you talking about seganomics avatar? LOL! It's cute don't be mean DM <3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast