+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A new girl (highschool,if u dont care dont read,just don't bother with stupid comment

A new girl (highschool,if u dont care dont read,just don't bother with stupid comment

So I just got out of a really though rejection that lasted quite some time in my mind... Now I have met a new girl that I am really interest in,she is in my class and usually takes the bus home with me,but I am really really scared of rejection...

The first time I spoke with her she was playing with her hair,and clearly nervous for reasons I can say if u want... I just need some advice on how to start a relacionship please

Thanks in advance.

did you follow my advice in the other thread? I need to know what you've done and how it went before I tell you what to do next.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/491826-post44.html[/url]

I have never seen her again,but its meh,they never meet eachother,and so on

What???????

lol, be more clear, give details, tell us all that happened the day you played with her hair, and your background story with her, any good and bad that is important that happened between you two, if you don't give this info we cant help you out

Normal relashinship with her,noe more. And she played with her own hair,not me...this means she is nervours or smth right ?

Man, you need to really give way more detail than you have given, preferably from start to finish of our relationship, i myself don't care if its long, ill sit her and read it. So give details!

this thread is worthless without details to help us give you advice.

Make her laugh keep it light. Chances are if shes nervous she likes you to. Thing with rejection is it sucks but is it worse than seeing her with another guy and wondering the dreaded WHAT IFS in life. To me thats how I got over the fear of rejection there's nothing worse than the what ifs

BE HER FRIEND BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF ASKING HER.

As a girl I can say that I will DEFINITELY reject you if you just pop up with the question "Do you want to be my girl?" or anything like that.

No offense and I know that you're scared of rejection. But please. Girls like confidence. Not too much but not too little. Be yourself. If she doesnt like you, then theres no point in being with her.

Sorry, the harsh truth. If i found out my boyfriend is different around me (apart from the whole cuteness and babyness and stuff) then when he's around his friends I would be REALLY disappointed and upset. I would be hurt. And if hurting her is okay to you then I dont think you guys will last long. Just saying.

But good luck anyway!! Remember. Be her friend first. If she doesnt like you guys hanging out as friends ... then sorry. If she likes it after a few months. of going out and doing random shiz ask her out, "Hey... next saturday, what you up to? ........... Okay, so I was wondering... would you like to go on a date with me? Maybe to see a movie or something?" DO NOT KISS HER UNLESS SHE WANTS TO KISS YOU. Kiss her on the cheek if she accepts after the date. Its cute and she'll feel loved. She may be a bit disappointed you didnt kiss her on the lips but if you want to give the impression that you're "fast" with girls then you can kiss her on the lips if you want.

As a girl I suggest that. Be her friend. Ask her out. After first date kiss her on the cheek. If she pulls you to kiss you on the lips you could be like *puts hand in the middle* *kisses her on the other cheek* "dont worry, we got plenty of time for that later. Not tonight later. But later later ;D"

... Good luck.

On IHEartU's note.... be her friend, possibly be her friends' friend if you can, but don't lend yourself to be the emotional dump truck for her.... theres a good chance she will friendzone you.

I would say try to be her friend first, but then make your intentions clear. After getting to know her for a bit, ask her out on a date (for me, things turned out MUCH better if you say "date"... theres less confusion around she REALLY understands your intentions.)

... Also don't do a movie first date... and theres no need to deny her a kiss on the lips :p She could take that the wrong way. If she turns for a kiss on the lips then your doing great!

... Good luck finding her again tintin