+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My unforgivable mistakes lead to breakup :'(

My unforgivable mistakes lead to breakup :'(

Hey guys and girls,

My gf wants to back out after almost 6 months. I feel I've given her so much love, sympathy and support and I've treated her how a beautiful girls deserves to be treated. So maybe a few times I've said stupid things but she keeps repeating them. The main reason for her breaking up is because I would rule in favor of large size titties while she has 2 really nice ones that are like almost a full B 70. I never complained but have only twice mentioned they are liable to grow a bit. Now she says that's a reason for her walking around insecure worrying about her boobsize. I kept telling her (we had this convo long before also) I love her body and her tits and I would never want an other woman just for her looks, and I'm serious, I really love how my exgf :'( looks, I always told her how pretty she was but mostly she never took the compliments well because of her past weight problems (anorexic 2 yrs ago) and I've always done my best not to hurt her feelings about it but words don't always come across the way we mean for it.

The way she did it was in a classy 'I need out of this right now because you make me miserable and I don't see this going anywhere etc'
    It started with a phonecall: "we need to talk" before she came over to tell me all this shenanigans she already decided we were over and is not even willing to give me a second chance.
    I hadn't seen her the whole weekend because she was visiting family, she came back sunday night but didn't bother mentioning what time, she didn't even call or let me know when she got back. She went to a local bar or some joint, drank some, called me, let me wait almost an hour before she came while she needed to be home early so eventually we didn't have more than 10 minutes to talk about this last night.

I'm emotionally a mess because of other shit that's going on, she knows this and is a reason why she is offering to keep supporting me (whatever that means). I made it clear I can not see her if I am not allowed to love her, she doesn't understand, she's a clear example of an egotistical demonic bastardous whore YUCK

Sry to bother you all with my shitty life but thanks for reading
    Last edited by Lineofsight; 21-09-09 at 04:05 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL...

Just laugh out loud.

LOL

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Oh this is bad. When you say a lot of stupid things to undermine a womens confidence, you can really hurt someone, especially if she had previous issues like with her weight or how she looks. You say that she is still supporting you through whatever else is going on so she sounds like she cares for you. I know once I break up with someone, I do not give a flying eff what happens to them honestly. I know that seems mean but it is honest. They are exes for a reason, usually a bad one and as far as I am would be concerned, if I dumped them then I would not be there for them. She is still there yet you come on here and say "she's a clear example of an egotistical demonic bastardous whore YUCK"

Wow, that is pretty shitty of you but a perfect example of stupid things you may have said. If you think she is THAT awful then you should be happy she dumped you.

get yourself a girlfriend with big boobies next time.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Just remember, if you out that boob in your mouth next time, you wont have room to say the wrong things.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

This is the best thread I've seen in the forums

Lol, only advice i give to you is put a sock in it (or titty w.e you prefer). If she ain't dropping hints about you saying something about her boob size don't say anything about them. That simple.

O and thats really cold of you if you don't care about your ex's, they are still people, not like they turn into the devil once your broken up...

With my ex i tried to stay friends and what not, but it seemed every time i got onto facebook she would send me a message asking if i was going out with so and so (mainly her step sister) and every time i would say no lol so i don't talk to her anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]