+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My super long, cry for help and attention lol.

My super long, cry for help and attention lol.

*Edited to show more respect for my readers at the request of Girl68.*

I've been hung up on this same girl for 13 years. Haven't spoken to her in years though, she recently contacted me to say hi and ask how I was doing, I'm finally single after years of being with someone else and I know she is single too. I'm not sure what to do because I doubt anything will come of it if I try and pursue this, nothing ever has in the past, but I honestly love her to death, and have spent more than half of my life drowning myself in video games day and night trying to forget her and move on. Nothing works. When I think she's gone for good, she pops back up, and all the old emotions come running back to me. I can't help it.

How am I ever suppose to move on and let anyone else love me on good conscience if every time this one amazing girl says hi to me I melt into a pile of fluff?

The end.
    Last edited by Allen092; 22-09-09 at 05:15 AM.

Last edited by Allen092; 22-09-09 at 05:09 AM.

Last edited by Allen092; 22-09-09 at 05:09 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bloody hell... are you fricking kidding me?

in orther words: no damn way in hell am I going to read that.

Pfft ... I had to WRITE it lol.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps you should have shown some concern for your readers... who the hell wants to read your mile long bullshit? think about your audience for just a minute. MINUTE NOT HOUR.

You're mildly heartless and to the point. I need the tough love, so thank you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YAY!

I read that...

Well, if she's single is it not perfectly acceptable to ask her out to coffee and catch up instead of through the internet? If she rejects you good and hard- you move on. You move on becasue you want to and becasue you can. If you cannot speak to her cut her out, do not read the emails she sends, do not answer her calls, nothing.

Hey Allen
    Whats wrong with asking her out for a drink/coffee to catch up? If shes not interested in seeing you face to face I guess you have your answer, if she is see how it goes. If she shoot you down then least you know you tried and perhaps you'l get the closure you want and need? Who knows what will happen though unless you try.

If she shoots you down for a cup of coffee, she's a ****ing bitch.

Lol, it's cliche but you miss 100% of the chances that you don't take.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Perhaps you should have shown some concern for your readers... who the hell wants to read your mile long bullshit? think about your audience for just a minute. MINUTE NOT HOUR.
    hahahah...truee

Quote Originally Posted by Allen092 View Post
    I've been hung up on this same girl for 13 years. Haven't spoken to her in years though, she recently contacted me to say hi and ask how I was doing, I'm finally single after years of being with someone else and I know she is single too.
    Time to try again, Allen.

I'm not sure what to do because I doubt anything will come of it if I try and pursue this, nothing ever has in the past, but I honestly love her to death, and have spent more than half of my life drowning myself in video games day and night trying to forget her and move on.
    Well, that is some sexy shit. Can't imagine why she isn't throwing herself at your feet.

Seriously, Allen, why haven't you spent some time becoming some super sexy rock climber, dolphin-saving, gourmet chef, guitar-playing irresistible man while she's been off doing whatever she does? Video games are decidedly UN sexy and won't help you land this girl.

When I think she's gone for good, she pops back up, and all the old emotions come running back to me. I can't help it.
    What's with the popping? Does she pop on purpose or do you randomly run into each other at the grocery store?

How am I ever suppose to move on and let anyone else love me on good conscience if every time this one amazing girl says hi to me I melt into a pile of fluff?
    By trying until you can't try any more. Go forth and try.
    Spammer Spanker

It might sound harsh, but I think you should alienate her. Get her away from you...
    I've been hung up on a girl for 2 years now. Maybe it isn't as extreme as your 13, but I found that the only way not to have these feelings for her was to get away from her. I'm starting to feel better and it's been probably a month. I told her I couldn't talk to her anymore, because I was sick of being an emotional ****ing wreck...

The point of that is, if you want more heartbreak, go after her. If you want the the solution I would call smart, then tell her you can't talk to her anymore. Explain to her why. If she can't respect that, then there's a sign right there that she isn't worth it. She needs to understand that she needs to be in or out of your life. She can't just stand in the doorway forever..
    "To perceive is to suffer."
    -Aristotle

Meh... I was friends with a boy in school for 6 years. I thought about him day and night. Finally I worked up the nerve to ask him if he had any feelings for me. He said he didn't... I didn't hate him for it. Was actually a bit thankful, because then I didn't 'wonder.' I had an answer, and over time, I stopped thinking about him.

Just ask her out... either she'll like you or she won't. Either way, it's better than never knowing.

Ask her out and see what she says
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast