+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why cant i forget about her!!!

Why cant i forget about her!!!

this is botherin my so much
    i cant seem to forget about this girl who i never even datin
    we both enjoyin talkin to each other
    at first i didnt even like her but after we talked for 2 month in class, my feelings started to get strong so i asked her if she liked me but she say she really really likes me as a friend.at that moment i feel like my heart got broken into thousand pieces.i got so embarrassed n akward i stop talkin to her in school for the rest of the year about 5 month(livin hell everyday i thought about her) now is the new year of school i thought i have forgotten about her in summer but feelings is started to come back now after i saw her in class.it is almost a year now why am i not over her?how can i get over her?
    i talk to other girls but i dont feel the same with her she is so different shes more mature and got a really good personality.

You'll never forget about her, but you'll meet other women in life who will mean just as much to you in their own way.

Yup, or you can try to start a relationship with her after what happened. idk if she will take you since you just ignored her. that was one mistake you made, and you shouldn't really ask her if she likes you, instead try asking her out for coffee or something like that.

You'll get over her by finding a new girl to like.

Believe it or not, you'll meet another girl that you'll like just as much as her. Hopefully you'll have better luck with that girl.

She said that "she really really likes you as a friend" so unless you became a totally different person over the summer, leave this one alone and move on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4NfwiIh5bE"]YouTube - Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This[/ame]

Hey, I can really relate to that. I met someone a few years ago that I really really liked. I barely knew him, hadnt really spoken to him properly, but he was just in my head all the time. I never knew why, well its almost like a kind of love at first site moment really. Hit me like a thunderbolt, I liked him for years and years, moved away but the feeling never really went. I really hope that either she gives you a chance or you will meet someone else you feel just as strongly about.