+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

I have a crush on this guy that I work with. I am 22 and he is 25. We flirt a lot with eachother, but he is pretty playful with everyone. How do I know if he actually is attracted to me as more than a friend.

Today he said that he loved me in a playful way and I said "no you don't"...then he said "I do. I can't stop thinking about you." He said this while we were joking around, but is it normal for a guy to say something like this if they don't really like the person?

Also he told me the other day that he was thinking about moving back to his home state but when I asked him why, he said that he wasn't and that he just wanted to see what I would say. Does he like me or is he just curious and playful?

Today he shared a drink with me, but said that I had to sit down with him while he ate for him to share it with me. Please remember we are older so that is odd to me that he would do something so silly lol.

He tells me that he loves me in a playful way all the time, but he doesn't say this to any of the other girls we work with. When he is talking to me, he doesn't say my name, but instead says baby or sweetheart. OMG please tell me what you think.

haha, yea it sounds like he likes you. Why don't you ask to hang out with him sometime.

This is going to sound odd but I've found that 9 times (OK, 8. If you're already friends thats an exception) out of 10 when a guy wants to share his food/drink with you they are interested. I know it sounds silly but really. That, plus the fact that he says those things to you and is being playful. Of course he likes you.

He tells you he loves you... Hm you sure he's not a player-kinda guy?
    If not, just ask him out or something!
    Last edited by ellie; 22-09-09 at 11:04 PM.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Does he like you

Girl friend, girl friend, I think you are answering your own question. Ask your self these few question.
    1 Have he asked you out on a date?
    2 Do you know where he live or live with?
    3 Do you know it he is telling another co-worker the same thing?
    Do your homework, and if a guy really wants to be with only u he would find away, when a man love, he love. So do some hard core thinking , write down the pro and cons of this guy. Good luck to ya

Quote Originally Posted by tinkibear21 View Post
    Today he said that he loved me in a playful way and I said "no you don't"...then he said "I do. I can't stop thinking about you." He said this while we were joking around, but is it normal for a guy to say something like this if they don't really like the person?
    Not in my experience but I also find it abnormal to say even if he does like you.

Also he told me the other day that he was thinking about moving back to his home state but when I asked him why, he said that he wasn't and that he just wanted to see what I would say. Does he like me or is he just curious and playful?
    This sounds like he was fishing for you.

Today he shared a drink with me, but said that I had to sit down with him while he ate for him to share it with me. Please remember we are older so that is odd to me that he would do something so silly lol.
    He wanted your attention for a bit and the drink was an excuse.

He tells me that he loves me in a playful way all the time, but he doesn't say this to any of the other girls we work with. When he is talking to me, he doesn't say my name, but instead says baby or sweetheart. OMG please tell me what you think.
    My understanding of work etiquette doesn't exclude being a bit playful but baby or sweetheart just sounds weird to me in a working environment unless used in a condescending fashion (which, while not good in a working environment, does happen). I'm almost as confused as you now! I think he likes you and gets a bit weird around you, ask him out when you're alone with him if you consider that an acceptable thing to do at work.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

He's a flirt. If he is so comfortable saying those things to you then he must say it to someone else too. Depends on you. Do you like him? If you do, flirt along.

This guy looks like a big flirt. But maybe he likes you. You have to keep us up to date.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Dating coworkers is a shitstorm waiting to fly.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

yea im not too sure about dating while working at the same place...

i think he like you , be brave!