+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he bi sexual?

Is he bi sexual?

My situations gone from bad to worse. Not only did I find out he visits dating websites after weve been together for a year and has a kinky profile up asking for cam/sex, I now discover most of his contacts on msn are men, and with names like bigboy, big lad, young buck, cam2cum, Its obvious whats going on. So is he gay, bi or what??? He still wont answer any of my questions and gets moody and angry when I ask him anything, telling me I should stop digging. But, hey, when youre kept in the dark about your partners secret lifetsyle what more can you do>? Ive told him I will stand by him but I need to know the truth, and he says there is nothing to tell.

Im devastated and life is a living hell, like this man sooo much

Oh man lol. This shit is crazy.

If your life is a living hell, then it's time to examine if this relationship is worth it.....

Aww Thanks! See if he were to just tell me, tell me if hes bi sexual/curious or what, at least then I would know and would be able to either move on from it, or work on what we have, its the being kept in the dark business that irritates the hell outta me.

They always say what you dont know wont hurt you, but not in my case!!!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    of course he's bisexual! If not out and out gay. What more proof do you need?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I need to hear it from him, need him to say it. Every time I ask him he ignores the question. Dunno wot else to do! Am sooooo drained!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you need him to say it?? You have your answer. I think you just want him to deny it, or explain it away.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Charlie's right but you love him too much to accept the truth.

I think youre both right to be honest. I need to somehow move on from this sorry situation. See even if he told me he swung both ways I would work on things and see if we still had a relationship to salvage, but its the not knowing, or not being told the truth that hurts. When he says theres nothing about him to worry about he sounds so convincing and believeable.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You KNOW the truth - you are just looking for a way to not have to act on it.

Yes, he's bisexual. Your boyfriend is bisexual. He's also annoyed about you badgering him. Take it or leave it.
    Spammer Spanker

well the update is that he went through a "phase" when he was lonely of doing the webcam with them, he was curious and went on those sort of websites (gay) but never took anything further, however every time we try n talk he says there is nothing else to tell, then the next minute he is telling me to find someone else as hes hurt me and I deserve more. So I just have to believe what Im being told but its hard as I am always looking for clues. Eeven found a profile on one of those websites with a name that was very similar to his username (except the numbers at the end were different) which he says deffo wasnt him by the way it was worded.

Still feel drained, like Ive been through the mill. My whole point is if you went through a phase, and were getting off on those sort of images, and curious, then surely you have bi feelings? He incidentally doesnt think its odd to go on gay websites. But surely a straight man wouldnt think that or get turned on by that???

Dude likes it in the butt. Guy aren't Bi they are just flat out gay.