+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he having other girl and hiding it?

Is he having other girl and hiding it?

i am new here but I would really be less stressed if someone can help me solve this. Is bugging me so much.
    Last 6 months I started a relationship with a guy and it seems like a movie. We really loved each other. I could see in his eyes how much he loves me sometimes. He was so nice and so unhappy whenever I felt bad about something between us and always said sorry.
    I was on a 3 days vacation and when i came back he said he is having really big problems with his friends and his flat and he needs some time alone.
    I asked if this is break up? He said he doesnt know.
    I asked again if he loves me?He said he doesnt know.
    And i gave him some time.
    But, two days after I called him and asked him why he is pushing me away of it and If he really doesnt want me anymore, I would be sad , but It would be better If i know it, right on. All he said was sorry. I need time
    I kind of know the answer that we are through, but why would he delay it not saying it right on?
    And, can I really hope our silly plans to become truth after he solves his problems?
    All i know is that if i have problem I wouldnt push someone away, I would want their support in my life.
    Also, i told him that my friend once said we wouldnt succeed , he said maybe she is right.
    When I told him I think there is something more than his flat problems, he said he must go
    So, I repeat, If we are done, Why I dont get that answer right on?Why should I be tortured?
    Is he making space so I get the answer after two weeks?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/34332-hey-guys.html[/url]

Just post it once.
    Spammer Spanker