+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i'm sick of my vibrator

i'm sick of my vibrator

i want a man, i've had a few choices lately but one was too young and the other is getting divorced with children involved and the other is living in another fookin country (very sexified tho). wtf am i supposed to do....gimme a man. seriously my choices are so frikin limited but many limited people. if i was lookin for just sex i'd be well sorted a long time ago but i want something of significance. what am i supposed to do just continue to listen to divorced sexed up men /children say 'how come you have no man?' seriously i'm getting sick of people especially men saying to me how crazy it is that i don't have a man. how the fook can i? it's not possible to find someone normal
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i take that back i love my vibrator
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a bevy of asian boys here on this site.

Kiechi is the closest to you, right in england.

Yeh, choices are often limited in the dating scene. Sometimes it seems like someone forgot to lock the door in the insane asylum. Especially if you are unfortunate enough to date several freaks in a row.

But hang in there, you'll find the right one when you least expect it. I think there must be some truth in that saying, at least for me I found the girl I'm with when I least expected it.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Last I heard Kiechi was too busy being whipped
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

yeh but england is actually where the hottie is that i would love to be with and i have a fear of flying so it's a lot further for me than the average person and yes ketchi is too hooooooottt but anyway i am limited to my own island.

thanks mish, i wish there were more men like you here

ecojeanne says:

"how the fook can i? it's not possible to find someone normal"

sorry, but you don't have room to complain. You basically shot yourself in the foot and now you're wondering how come you're limping around.

"i recently had a buffer guy than you make eyes at me and my immediate reaction was to think was he's too stupid for me."

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/34315-what-arousing-day-4.html#post493729[/url]

i just realised i'm here over a year...

btw neo how did i shoot myself in the foot? by having a natural (altho unfair i realise) reaction to a buff guy taking notice compared to wanting a guy who isnt into his looks and more into something else-most likely intellect ( i know not guaranteed) but are you saying i should pay attention to the paris hilton of men?

you shot yourself in the foot by falsely judging a whole population of potential guys and deeming them inferior before you even get to know them. In effect, you're narrowing your dating field, and then wondering how come good men are hard to find. I will give you an example to better illustrate my point. Imagine I said I don't date blonds b/c I assume they are too stupid for me, and then turned around and complained it's hard to find a normal girl. Whose fault is it that I have trouble meeting decent girls? Mine or the blonds'?

well don't forget to mention blondes that tan themselves and do the false nails blah blah verses men who go to the gym and get advice like paris wannabe's on how to look good, spend lots of time on the bodies tanning and waxing////////////i'm bored, it's already as clear as the big covering half the face designer sunglasses that they never actually wear but just buy to hold the hair back....sorry, i know i'm judgmental....for a very good reason. men should never purposely tan themselves or wax themselves, they are asking for it just like the paris hilton types. that's life neo darling whether you have the brains or not, it doesn't really matter. you're a sex object. and each one of you know it and so what, it's your choice to stigmatize yourselves. luckily in ireland those types are rare
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 25-09-09 at 12:17 PM.

so you're saying a guy who takes time to work on his appearance is asking to be labeled dumb? Do you have a better reason to justify this assumption other than simply saying "that's life?"

there are extremes. that's all i gotta say in that regard. america is more acceptable to the gay metro vanity thing going on. here; not so much, jus' sayin'. you'd be more likely to be laughed at-not that it's necessarily fair but definitely less commonly accepted than ya pansies in the US. vanity is very poor taste here. natural is worshipped ya pansie mary sheila
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 25-09-09 at 12:29 PM.

meh, I'm glad I don't live in Ireland then. Contentment with mediocrity has never appealed to me.

well my point is that men like you don't really equate here to my thread. you don’t much exist in ireland and when you do it's a rarity thankfully....altho you i reckon are the exception to the general consensus; you do actually have a brain-which (c'mon!) must be a rarity. not that it's an issue here, there aren’t enuf of you to debate about. i've met a few dumbasses and honestly it's hard to let go of the idea you're all idiots. majority upholds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast