+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Seduction...

Seduction...

Hello!

My question is for all the ladies in the house! Do you ever try to seduce your husband and if so, how? Does it work? Can you give me some info on why it does or doesn't work? My wife believes that seduction is sex, and I don't think that is the case. I want to know if other women feel the same way.

it can lead to sex haha

I'm more flirty than seductive with my husband. If I want instant results, I know how to kiss him in such a way that he will drop what he is doing and follow me to the bedroom most of the time, but I've found that a general tone of flirtatiousness sets the atmosphere for happiness, and that leads to romance.
    Spammer Spanker

Well seduction to me is I guss is a bit like flirtatiousness.

For me I would walk in, if I was wearing my sexy nightie Id bend down and deliberately pick something up knowing I was wearing no panties, or I would strut up to him, take the newspaper out of his hand and kiss him passionately whilst sitting astride him on his lap, or for a more sedate approach I would start kissing and biting his neck softly just to set the scene for later on!! Or discreetly run my hand up the top of his thigh real slowly....

wonder what everybody elses idea of seduction is? Would be interesting for all us chicks to compare stories!!! Hey, maybe we could get some tips from eachother!!! lol