+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im a beta loser

im a beta loser

alright once again the girl I have been crushing on said she was dating someone, but she wasn't a little while ago. She is just nice so I think she said that to not be rude.

She also said I was "zazzy" which she might as well come out and say I am a beta fag. What can I do to improve? Do girls just not like my style? I mean wtf, I know I am not a prince charming or anything, but I cannot even get the one girl I like.

I find it AMAZING every girl I like mysteriously has a boyfriend the minute I ask them out even though I have KNOWN them for awhile. Girls like that brad pitt look or something, but I don't have that.

Also its not that I am not confident or anything because I have gotten over that. If I wasn't confident I wouldn't try to initiate conversations with girls I really like. Its just that after REPEATED rejection it starts to become a thing where I think its me.

why can't they just love pooker for whats on the inside like my spleen and stuff lulz

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?

It's your shirt... POKEMON!?

I am big into anime , so typically the girls I go after are otaku. Generally I would agree that the shirt is a MAJOR hinderance, but in my case it is what sparks most of my conversation with girls. "oMG kAWaiI cool".

I am in the anime club, so my typical girl I am interested into can range from someone into lolita fashion, to cosplaying or a unique style. I am not into the baked girls with flip flops, and shortie shorts. Different subcultures!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    How old are you?

It's your shirt... POKEMON!?
    Yes. It is. LOL.

edit: Pooker. Pokemon isn't in anymore, not even yu-gi-oh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok fine.

But make sure your're crushing on thoose girls and asking THEM out.

la sigh......

its not the only shirt I own. You act like I wear it everyday, and for someone who is big into anime and goes to conventions (yes I am a nerd) I tend to disagree based on the fan base.

You are right about the yu-gi-oh part though haha

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Ok fine.

But make sure your're crushing on thoose girls and asking THEM out.
    huh? I did say I was asking "them" out. Most of the approaches are just general chit chat, so I generally take the initiative. I am not shy as of lately and am very outgoing.
    Last edited by pooker; 26-09-09 at 06:01 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha, the shirt!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

lol come on guys hehe

I thought "zazzy" means something like awesome.

Anyways. I think maybe you got put into the friendzone. You should flirt when you meet girls.

can I get out of the friends zone? Have you ever not been physically attracted to a guy, but then had him as a friend and later decided he was boyfriend material?

I hope so about that comment lastwish, I just never had anyone call me zazzy haha. Thought it was kinda 1980's or something.

I thought about changing my personality when I meet girls, but then that wouldn't really be me. I would be putting on a front and I kinda want them to know what they are getting haha

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pooker View Post
    can I get out of the friends zone?
    No.

On rare instances yes. But no.

Dude change your shirt lol. That shit is embarassing to be honest. Better I tell you than someone you know.

You shouldn't have to rely on crazy shirts to get girls to talk to you anyway. Plus I'm sure the girls you wanna go after may be into pokemon and all but I doubt they would want their bf walking around in a bright orange pokemon shirt. It's not too hard to get a gf at your age. You got the confidence part down, are you funny lol? Most guys who are confident are naturally funny imo. Girls like that. Lose the shirt and keep trying and you'll eventually find a gf unless there's something socially weird about you.

lol, wow, thats just.... wow.... I'm big into anime too but i don't go around wearing shirts like that, except for the one sonic shirt i have, and i only wear that when its dark and im chillin with guy friends lol. Also a good shirt to hide everything i do but thats another story. But if you wanna impress a girl you can go get a 10 dollar button up shirt and 20 dollar pair of blue jeans and wear that, fix your hair so it don't look like you just got outa bed. If you put effort into how you look you'll get what you want in return. The way i see it, no girl wants to be with a guy that doesn't want to put any effort into looking nice, and that my friend does not look nice at all!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it prolly doesn't help that I am 35 either.

Thanks for the advice guise. I have some nice button up shirts in my closet, but gotta hope they still fit.

Also I didn't think my hair was that bad haha, I guess I should comb it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Are you serious?

And what the hell is a beta fag?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast