+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Real different situation for me.

Real different situation for me.

Ok let me start here.. uhm

My name is Angel and ive been best friends with a girl for about 2 years.. eventually after the 2 years.. and the constant pushing of friends and family.. we ended up together.. mostly because of the fact that she found out that she had to move cause of problems around her neighborhood.. she was stuck in another state with her dad for 2 months and we talked everyday on the phone for hours.. slowly we started to express our feelings for one another. we were so excited when we found out that were were able to see each other again.. we saw each other for 1 day.. and everything went real good.. we stayed at her sister house with my friend and her brother.. me and her went to sleep in the livingroom alone and her brother came and slept with us (hes her brother so i dont blame him) anyway.. u get it. lol now.. she moves back to her old neighborhood.. but she stays in my house for the first week to let the neighborhood cool down.. first day back... was like heaven.. we were finally together again and we eventually went to bed and the magic happened. she was a virgin and so was i.. now.. here comes the tricky partttt... after the first 2 days.. we'd make magic happen again and she'd tell me.. we should only stay friends.. yet night after night..the magic continued to happen.. i understand hormones.. ok w/e.. but this is the thing.. she'd kiss me goodnight every night.. even tho we agreed to sleep in different beds because of "temptation" when i'd leave somewhere i got a kiss goodbye.. im talkin lips on lips kissing.. like we were husband and wife n stuff.. yet we were to only be friends. we had a nice trip outta state for his sisters wedding.. when we came back.. all of a sudden she was mad at me.. now i havnt talked to her since then.. ive seen her a couple times cause shes hung out with my cousin.. yet we havnt actually talked.. now.. im in a decisive area.. where im wondering.. do i go to her house to clear up the atmosphere or do i be harsh and really let her know what shes doing to me. im confused...

Take into consideration.. she was a girl to always tell me.. that she'd never tell someone she loved them unless she really meant it. and she did tell me that she loved me.. and vise versa. she also was very passionate about the word love and all its contents.. she'd always tell me that she would want to let magic happen with someone she loved.. i dunno..

Bumpup~...........

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdifferent View Post
    Ok let me start here.. uhm

My name is Angel and ive been best friends with a girl for about 2 years.. eventually after the 2 years.. and the constant pushing of friends and family.. we ended up together.. mostly because of the fact that she found out that she had to move cause of problems around her neighborhood.. she was stuck in another state with her dad for 2 months and we talked everyday on the phone for hours.. slowly we started to express our feelings for one another. we were so excited when we found out that were were able to see each other again.. we saw each other for 1 day.. and everything went real good.. we stayed at her sister house with my friend and her brother.. me and her went to sleep in the livingroom alone and her brother came and slept with us (hes her brother so i dont blame him) anyway.. u get it. lol now.. she moves back to her old neighborhood.. but she stays in my house for the first week to let the neighborhood cool down.. first day back... was like heaven.. we were finally together again and we eventually went to bed and the magic happened. she was a virgin and so was i.. now.. here comes the tricky partttt... after the first 2 days.. we'd make magic happen again and she'd tell me.. we should only stay friends.. yet night after night..the magic continued to happen.. i understand hormones.. ok w/e.. but this is the thing.. she'd kiss me goodnight every night.. even tho we agreed to sleep in different beds because of "temptation" when i'd leave somewhere i got a kiss goodbye.. im talkin lips on lips kissing.. like we were husband and wife n stuff.. yet we were to only be friends. we had a nice trip outta state for his sisters wedding.. when we came back.. all of a sudden she was mad at me.. now i havnt talked to her since then.. ive seen her a couple times cause shes hung out with my cousin.. yet we havnt actually talked.. now.. im in a decisive area.. where im wondering.. do i go to her house to clear up the atmosphere or do i be harsh and really let her know what shes doing to me. im confused...

Take into consideration.. she was a girl to always tell me.. that she'd never tell someone she loved them unless she really meant it. and she did tell me that she loved me.. and vise versa. she also was very passionate about the word love and all its contents.. she'd always tell me that she would want to let magic happen with someone she loved.. i dunno..
    hmmm...i highlighted the key parts...

RED: Positives
    BLUE: Negatives

hmmmm...thats a very weird situation, i must agree...umm...did u simply ask her why she was mad at u??? If not, then maybe u should...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

You forgot one thing with your highlighter; sex counts as one, and is always trumped by crazy pain in the ass, where in this tale, she sounds like a crazy pain in the ass, so my advice would be to find another girl.

You should go to her house and clear things up. Don't let this stay all messed up- she's got all kinds of problems right now and believe me, losing her virginity can freak a girl out. have some patience and understanding- it could go a long way.
    Spammer Spanker

She just wants to experience IT and you where there to give it to her. She just wants to be friends with you and thats IT. you need to let it go and just act cool with it. Your mistake was you are getting all emotional about it. I cant blame you. You will always be emotional and attracted to your first.

Any one else notice a red flag that the girl is not emotional about it? Hmmm? lol

Having barely skimmed the first post it's clear she has ISSUES.

Are you a shrink? No? OK then, date another girl, they are not all like that. lol

Mmm i understand... But why the continue kissing goodbye.. The goodnight...thats wat has me confused.. I obliged to go talk to her because of these thoughts.. So i guess ill go clear stuff up.. And wat happens happens.

Sounds like she might be kissing you goodbye and goodnight because although she only wants to be friends, because you were her first, she feels a special bond. Just my thought.... I hope you get things cleared up soon for your own peace of mind. Good luck.

She only wants to be friends but wants you to still want her. Also, husband and wife stuff is not what you described. Marriage, no matter how great, IS NOT that glamerous. It is impossible and unhealthy for it to be. You sound young, I know it really sucks hearing this, but there really is more. You will be surprised. I know I was.

i used the husband and wife stuff like an image for u to picture.. Thanks alot tho.. Im actually starting to open my eyes more...