+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold as ice

Cold as ice

I work with this guy and we started seeing each other, but only in a sexual relationship, we both agreed no serious relationship. So I understand no expectations. Anyways all we ever do is get drunk and sleep with each other, and he'll just tell me " take your cloths off." He barley kisses or 4 play. He'll call to just talk@his convience, but I asked why he never really answers my calls/text. " If I feel like talking to you I'll answer." It's all about him, that's all he talks about. he never takes me out~and he says he will, and the times we go out I pay. I know I asked for this but somehow I have to stay away from this guy. He'll flirt with every girl that walks by at work right in front of me after we agreed if we worked together we don't flirt & we sleep w/only each other during this. I tried to dump him one time via text, and he just ignored it and of course I went out with him. We'll a few days ago I texted him I couldn't sleep with him anymore when he has the time, and I am a good looking woman and have options. he tried to call me 2times after that text. Then the next day I tried to call and text him and he won't answer. We always said we would be friends matter what. What is up with this guy? If he didn't want a serious relationship why won't he talk to me? How do I handle being around him at work? Yes I like him but I knw I couldn't be with me because he treats me like a child, and tells me what to do~@least tries but does what he wants. It's hard for me bc I like the fun with him, but he is controlling.

Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
    I work with this guy and we started seeing each other, but only in a sexual relationship
    Duh. He doesn't reply to your texts/answer your calls because he doesn't want to have anything to do with you other than as a sexual partner. He doesn't want to let you think there is anything else between you other than the sex.

Why should he take you out? That's considered dating. You agreed to have a sexual relationship.

You're his booty call, and the reason he just wants sex when he wants to and not you, is because he is an ass. Take what he has to offer or leave it, he won't change.
    Last edited by ellie; 28-09-09 at 12:12 AM.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Thank you I needed know I wasn't crazy and that he is an ASS! I like how your blunt
    AND I needed to here that.

You're welcome! =) Been there, done that, lol

Arthur Rubinstein

Yeah but I never have been there and done that so how do I deal with him@ work?

you know you should get one of those tattoos, you know the one right across your forehead that says '' I am a dooormat''

ok perhaps that was uncalled for, but i never pass up an opportunity to say ''fool'' when I see one. sorry.....
    ignore his ass at work.....he ain't forcing you into his bed at gunpoint, take control of yourself/life

No need to deal with him at all. Say hi if you must, then just go about whatever you're doing. Don't take notice of him. Don't flirt with him, he'll just take it as a signal he can walk all over you again. And when you ignore him I bet he'll go crazy and start calling you. When he does, don't call back.

Arthur Rubinstein

No I needed to hear that! I have to go to work tomorrow & I know I am a fool! Now I have to walk around him feeling like he is laughing at me like I am a dumbass and he got the best of me~ I am pissed at my self for going this far!

Thanks ellie~ your right & I have done that before and it does drive him crazy! But the key is to run like hell.

you are not a fool, I was trying to shock you into action (sorry me trying to be funny...)

Don't ever settle for this crap if it is not want you're into..make him wish he had paid more attention....and dnt cave in...good luck

act like your sick of him already...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't need more than one thread in reference to this problem.

Despite their being multiple forums, all the of regulars use the New Post link which brings up every thread that has been updated since their last visit, so don't worry about people not seeing your thread.

don't answer when he calls and keep your legs closed from now on and you'll be just fine.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I already (well) texted friday that I wasn't doing this anymore, **** him when he has the time. That i am a hot woman with plenty opportunites and basically i was crazy & stupid for even messing with you. And that I want a man who can give me more time for sex. He called at 5pm and 1115@ night but I ignored it. So the next night I texted him " I'm returning your calls from last night, but u won't answer." Being a smart ass waiting 24hrs. I know it's playing games but he has been screwing w/me, and believe it or not I have a mouth on me, so sure he'll won't call on me again.
    p

Now my face is red from laughing~ Thx! But damn there is nothing wrong with getting you some but just w/the right person!!! Your funny. Men aren't the only ones who like a little fun and game. But this got out of hand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast