+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help me with my online dating profile ?

Can someone help me with my online dating profile ?

I showed my friend my profile and he called me autistic.

Can someone help me with all that lame shit men say on their profile ?

I try to avoid mentioning work. WHile I have a 'career' and I can prolly reasonably expect to make between 100-120k I am towards the bottom of the scale I'll need to earn promotions. I also want to get more education as want to be more technical.

I don't know what to say... I am really boring and basically do nothing.

I sometimes go to the gym.

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I am really boring and basically do nothing
    Um, you might wanna work on that first.

You boring? A man focusing on his career is never boring. The facts that you wanted to further studies is a plus too.

Well, you can take up some sports in substitute of your gym.. since you're not a regular to gym, go cycling is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

Alright bro, right off the bat you're radiating a complete lack of confidence which is an absolute turn off to women. You have to find the very very fine line between confidant and cocky. You also don't seem to be sticking out very much. You need to get creative. Women respond to emotions. When you make their heart race, blood pumping etc. etc. they respond! I know because I've recently rediscovered that part of myself and I get looks LEFT AND RIGHT (in fact, I need to change my user name because it's a bit misleading. I'm a different person from when I first logged on to the forum).

Women don't want to know talk about you. They want to talk about THEM! So keep your profile brief and simple.

"Hey there! I was raised by a pack of wolves in a South American jungle so I'm use to living in a cave. Recently I've discovered this magical box called the internet (this is the internet right? If not, I'm going to have to have a nice long talk with my buddy Mark!!! He said he met the girl of his dreams there so I want to do the same thing! If you're up to the challenge of showing me what I was missing living in the jungle, I would love to talk to you!"

OK. That was off the top of my head. But you get my drift. With a little more thought you should be able to come up with something MUCH catchier, MUCH more interesting and MUCH more YOU!

Or maybe I'm wrong and I'll get flamed to hell by the ladies. Who knows. But yea dude, don't talk about your career and stuff like that. EVERYONE talks about their career and all that BS, then you become another random picture and another random "no".

Just my advice.

It's not wrong to post like that but you attract different types of girls depending on how you describe yourself. He's finding a mate so I suggest that he type out his future prospect or something. You can be brief about it but just make sure to make it sounds you got a bright future ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

Hi my name is bored george,

i live alone on a mattress on the floor. i work, i eat, i sleep. i love blowjobs and prostitutes and sandwiches, looking for someone likeminded preferably ppuurty *wink* i'm a catch, believe me you'll love being my whore.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 28-09-09 at 07:38 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha, that was actually pretty damn funny eco.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Reath View Post
    You boring? A man focusing on his career is never boring. The facts that you wanted to further studies is a plus too.

Well, you can take up some sports in substitute of your gym.. since you're not a regular to gym, go cycling is better.
    Its not like that. The money is steadily good but it will never be huge. I don't want to big note myself in that regard as it simply is not true.
    The stuff I am into a girl is not going to want to sit and hear about especially when it is still in its infancy and I am working my way up towards what I want to do. its really not exciting at all.

I sometimes go to the gym means I go pretty much every single day unless I am tired or sick or recovering.

I've got nothing to say about myself and I don't want to drone on about myself..... its not suppossed to be about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reath View Post
    It's not wrong to post like that but you attract different types of girls depending on how you describe yourself. He's finding a mate so I suggest that he type out his future prospect or something. You can be brief about it but just make sure to make it sounds you got a bright future ahead.
    See women are so focused on money....

Maybe I don't want a gold digging whore ? She'll make me spend all of my money and when I turn 33 and she finds some guy making 150k she'll dump me because he makes more than I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    Hi my name is bored george,

i live alone on a mattress on the floor. i work, i eat, i sleep. i love blowjobs and prostitutes and sandwiches, looking for someone likeminded preferably ppuurty *wink* i'm a catch, believe me you'll love being my whore.
    You are so mean and clearly have a lot of issues with men. I hope you get the help that you need and stop being mean to sad and vulnerable people like me.

Its not my fault he didn't call after you gave him head.

I don't know where you're from but 100-120k is a lot and I live in a pretty high income city.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I don't know where you're from but 100-120k is a lot and I live in a pretty high income city.
    Yeah but that is like the max you can reasonable expect without going into senior management.

Most people end up on 80-90 ish.
    I dunno ... why I brought up money... always thinking about money.

Cancel it all and say I'm middle class..

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    You are so mean and clearly have a lot of issues with men. I hope you get the help that you need and stop being mean to sad and vulnerable people like me.

Its not my fault he didn't call after you gave him head.
    She is just joking. Don't take it too serious.

i do understand your feeling now.. pretty down , i guess. Just hang on and read about other threads on board. Hope it light up your life . You will know that everyone have their own problem... but different.

Cheers.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're very chatty these days LoveAdmin.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    you're very chatty these days LoveAdmin.
    working hard to save the forum...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast