+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i think i flirt too much, but i dont want anything just yet!

i think i flirt too much, but i dont want anything just yet!

hi ive recently been posting in the broken hearts forum, just been through a tough break up and its hard for me to move on. Heres a link to it if you want a read.
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/33907-she-cheated-said-she-didnt-love-me-i-want-her-back.html"]http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/33907-she-cheated-said-she-didnt-love-me-i-want-her-back.html[/URL]

Unfortunatly, im finding it hard to move on. Im an attractive guy, and girls love to talk to me, but im still in this world that i could get back with her.

And also i cant help but flirt with these girls. I dont even realise im doing it, but i guess thats my personality. And i feel as though i might be leading some girls on. There is this one girl in particular, she lives in my friends uni flat. Shes a trainee lap dancer, and we really get on. but my friends told me i was flirting with her. and now im nervous to talk to her. and i dont want to not talk to her because she might feel insulted. im in limbo

i dont want a relationship, or sex with anyone just yet, because im not over my ex yet.

I dont really have any questions and the thread is a bit vague. I just need a bit of guidance. Thanks

well the answer is quite simple if you ask me.. You know what your doing and you just have to ask yourself the question.. is it right? the last thing you want to do is play with a woman's emotions. Why? if you don't know yet, you will soon find out. My suggestion. Talk to your ex, see if it's worth saving, and if there is any possibility of rekindling the relationship. I warn you though, pending on why you guys broke up, you should double think if you want to be in that relationship again. Cheating is one of the hardest things to forgive and sometimes in the back of your mind you can feel several ways, disgusted, upset, and may want to retaliate. Be careful right now because this is a very sensitive emotional state.. Just make sure to think things through before you do anything.

you need people to distract you from her.
    hang out with this other girl. have a good time, dont think twice about what you say or joke about just have fun. if she starts getting close tell her the truth. That youre not interested in a relationship. that might not happen. she might just want friendship or sex.
    jeez just have fun and distract yourself TO get over this girl

be careful it is hard to know when you are really over someone, it happened to me a couple of years ago, I got into a new relationship and Pow! it hit me! I wasn't over my last.

in a very tiny apartment in a very large city
    all of the men i ever have been with still linger with me, but if you're anything like me(I am a subconcious flirter) then you should embrace your flirting. Remember that you can always say no and walk away if you're not comfortable. I wasn't over my ex and found myself hardcore flirting with my current boyfriend. (ironic i know) When he leaned in to kiss me, i said woah! i just got out of a relationship this is not what i meant to do when i said lets talk. He then said okay and backed off until i was ready.
    Breaking up and getting over someone is difficult; if you find yourself in that kind of situation then be honest, people can be very understanding...... especially women