+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love but not together due to long distance !

PLZ HELP : In love but not together due to long distance !

Hi all I was wondering if you could help me out.

Me and my girlfriend split up about 5 weeks ago. Its all due to te fact that she went to Korea for a year to give English. She didint want to do a long distance thing, and me having no idea what to do, said its fine. So she left here with the agreement that we are friends and will see what happens in the future.

So after a about one,two weeks I told her that I think we made a mistake and we should never have given up so easily. She then said she doesnt believe in our relationship the same as what I do and that she wasnt sure if we had a future. Now we had some problems, and mostly because of my own insecurities about where this relationship was going, and obviously I only realised to late once she was gone that I dont want to loose her.

She means the world to me and I love her to bits! Nothing will make me happier to be able to spend the rest of my life with this girl.

I told her that I wanted to visit her in Korea sometime next year and thats basicly where this all started. She doesnt believe in us and so on. After a couple of weeks banging our heads against the wall I told her I cant change how she feels about us, but I will always love her and nothing will ever make me happier that to be with her now, and be able to visit her. She said thanks for understanding and we can talk again during december about me visiting.

At the moment we are friends, but weird friends. We email each other every second day and talk on gtalk and skype every second day as well. Before you think she doesnt love me, she does. She said so many times and even thou she stoped saying the words because we are not together any more . . . when we type to each other, she usualy ends up saying good bey and then sending a kiss or a haert back to me.
    Now what does that mean ?????

Like I said I love this girl a redicoulus amount and it will destroy me If I loose her for good.

So what now?
    Where are we now?
    What should I do?
    Act like a friend?
    Keep reminding her I love her?
    Let her go for good?

Please any advice will be much appreciated
    Last edited by piloty; 29-09-09 at 10:37 PM.

Start learning KOREAN!!!

And start spamming Sarang Hae You to her.. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this