+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Help, tell me what you think! :|

Please Help, tell me what you think! :|

Well theres this guy who I used to work with, we used get on really well and I had a huge crush on him but he was always seeing someone, and when he wasnt I wasnt sure if me and him getting together would make things complicated at work. Anyway I quit my job and didnt speak to him for months, but the other on facebook he spoke to me, saying hes not got a girlfriend, purely hinting he wanted me. Anyway we have been sending texts to each other, but most of the time he doesnt text me back when i text him, or he goes of the subject of what im trying to say...? Is it hes just lazy and doesnt like texting, or is he just not interested? Please tell me what you think guyss

little interest = no interest

lets put it this way. A guy will do anything and everything just to get you if he really wants you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He don't want you... he just want SOMEONE... (until something better comes along). Do you want to be the girl that gets burned for a hotter chick? I think not... who DOES want to be that chick.

Crush elsewhere.

He might want you, but you're clearly not his top priority. He doesn't text you back because he's busy- probably with someone else. Just because he doesn't have a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't have plenty of women.
    Spammer Spanker

Well, that guy sounds like an idiot. If he can't even send a text back, then don't bother with him. (Just my two cents)

Quote Originally Posted by davidtorres View Post
    little interest = no interest

lets put it this way. A guy will do anything and everything just to get you if he really wants you.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but... NO, HE WON'T

yeah,i too agree with all the rest.He is not really interested in getting into any serious relationship with you as b'coz he has got no such feelings for you.So,just ignore & forget him,life is not worth wasting for someone who is not worth it.

my advice is to have him in quarentine and look for other guys aswell. Dont get stuck to one guy and miss out other chances with even better men. talk to guys and do funny things and messages them and flirt and you will get one in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriso View Post
    my advice is to have him in quarentine and look for other guys aswell. Dont get stuck to one guy and miss out other chances with even better men. talk to guys and do funny things and messages them and flirt and you will get one in no time.
    ^what Chriso said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

he is not interested in a long-time relationship with you. he texted you sometimes which means he is lonely and want you...

that's it..

Mud is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He doesnt have anyone in his life so he wants you? You deserve better, tell him to get lost