+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How we fell in love!

How we fell in love!

okay my story of how my man and i got together is very unusual i think. it all started almost a year ago (end of this month it will be 1 year since we met).

it is the second day of school..i walk in to my votech class and see a new face. he looks like he should be in college but was only 16 and still in high school (now 17). we say nothing to each other seeing as how i am very shy and he just isnt talkative at all. yet when i saw him i got this weird tingly feeling and i didnt know what it was. i wanted to get to know him so bad but was way to shy. so i decided that he wouldnt like me and i had to hide those feelings. later that day we have to do a class activity and work together. that is the point that we realized that "we couldnt stand each other". so we thought. the whole first semester was put down after put down. never a nice word to each other. we had taken a personallity test in that class just for fun and found out that my worst match was his personality type. when i heard that my first thought was oh sh*t opposites attract.

shortly before christmas break i email him a stupid email that said "boo guess who." he figured out it was me with out much work. we continued to email each other from that point on. then a few days after christmas break i am talkin to him online at my friends house and decide that right before i got offline i was going to give him my phone number. he actually called me which shocked me. we talked forever. then a few days later i find out that my grandma was in the hospital simply to build strength to go see her docter when something happend to cause her heart to stop and she was rushed to icu. so while i was down there (10 hours from home) we talked online a lot and he did everything he could to comfort me. we started talking more and more from that point on. then on valentines day we had our first "date". it wasnt anything to special though b/c neither one of us had shown that we actually had feelings for the other so we just went to the mall and walked around and did some shoping. it was fun though. shortly after that i got up the nerve to tell him that i thought i was falling for him (when i actually already had but couldnt tell him that). he told me he felt the same way. i was shocked. then after we were offically a couple i asked him if he remembered the day i told him i thought i was falling for him and of course he said yes he could never forget that day. so that is when i told him that i lied that day. he looked pretty upset when i said that but then i explained what i meant. i told him that when i said i was falling for him i should have said that i had already fallen for him and was just constantly fallin farther and farther for him. the sad look then went to a completly amazed and happy face. once our votech class found out that we were together they were all shocked. and towards the end of the year everyone was makin comments about how opposties really do attract.

well thats my story... and its almost been 6 months since our first date. i am completly and madly in love with this man.

please share your comments... good or bad.... i really want to hear what everyone thinks of this.

Well what can I say. Congratulations! Love peeks out of the wierdest of corners sometimes. Wonder how it would be when a girl falls completely and madly in love with me hahahaha. Ok I'm daydreaming.

And something not very relevant: what's a votech class?

WOW! That is a good story, and yes, love can be found almost anywhere. I will probably be posting my love story soon, so be watching for it.!!

votech is a special class in high school...its suppose to help transition you to the work world. it is normally a hands on class. you spend half of the school day in this class everyday. the specific program i took part in was computer technology. they also have classes like carpentry, automotive, nursing, deisel, daycare, you name it. hope that explains it.

opposites DO attract. I'm living proof of that. My b/f is very outgoing! i'm more reserved/laid back...and look at us!!! we've made it 3 1/2 yrs now!!!! We got together when i was 17 *just turned 17* and he was 17 *almost 18*...and we're now 20 and 21! So we even got together when we were around your guys' age! How ODD! LOL :p
    Last edited by alicia2601; 06-08-04 at 04:23 AM.
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

that is awesome...I am glad you have kept your relaitionship going...and I hope it continues further!

Oh... here in my country there isn't any of these votech classes. I would love to have votech classes though, which is why I intend to go to USA for tertiary education.

thats cool. i think you will learn a lot here. expecially with how much technology has advanced. good luck!