+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he still care for me?

Does he still care for me?

My boyfriend broke up with me because he felt I did not care for him enough. It was not the case. I have been badly hurt in the past and just wanted to go slowly so I did not show him my feelings a lot. We only dated 2 months and then he ended it because he was impatient.

Afterwards he met someone else. He is still with her. He told me he was alone and denied he had a girlfriend and got all angry and asked which of his friends told me.

Lately he contacted me and said he wanted to be friends but got aggressive and angry and each time we spoke told me how much I hurt him because I did not show him enough love.

Lately he even wrote to a friend of mine who he has no interest in telling her he wants to meet her for a drink. Later on he apologised and told me that he had no interest in her but that he wanted to bother me.

I heard from his friends that he tries to avoid the places I go to as he does not want me to see him with his new girlfriend and I noticed his cousin keeps watching when guys chat me up.

Do you think he must have really liked me? Or do you think he just hates me and wants to hurt me?

you didn't show him when you were with him, so what's with the interest now?

He probably isn't over you....and avoiding you and not wanting you to know he has a girl, doesn't mean he hates you, it means he hasn't moved on properly

This guy sounds like a jerk to me. He lies, gets mad and aggressive and you still care about what he thinks???? Sounds like this guy did you a favor by breaking up with you. I'll bet he didn't treat you that great when you were together. He seems to show the signs of being emotionally abusive or unstable at the least. Stop worrying about him and what he thinks or does and go find a guy who is patient and kind and will have no problem taking things slow, given your history of being hurt. Good luck!