+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water, Water Everywhere And Not

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City

Water, Water Everywhere And Not

. . . a drop to drink.

I recently started my second year of graduate school. Whenever I walk around the undergraduate campus, I see many attractive women, but I don't know how to initiate contact with them. I anticipate some advice about joining undergraduate clubs or looking for mixers, but my chances seem limited.

What would you do? Should I resort to luck? Try to look among my peers? After a few failed relationships with older women, a younger girlfriend seems ideal.

Its not really good to judge by ages first of all unless we are talking women that were older than you by at least 7 or 8 years. But anyways, the best way to talk to a girl is to greet her, introduce yourself, and just talk. eventually when you ask her out, all she can do it say yes or no. the more you wait the more time and potential good girls you waste. if you are afraid of looking desperate and rejection, just wait until asking a girl out on a real date. make it look like hanging out until you know the chemistry is there. that means mutual feelings. THEN ask. but to not look desperate, all you need to do is be friendly with a lot of girls without leading them on, that way you get to know a lot of women without committing to one and settling or getting rejected. if the girl would be one to reject you, she would not even know you were coming at her LIKE THAT because as far as she can see, you are friendly with all women. GOD I hope that makes sense because it really works...just hard to explain. I am a girl by the way who wishes that an attractive guy would just start talking to me. Unfortuntately in Mankato Minnesota there are none so I am happy no guys come up and talk to me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    find out who is lower down the pole in a subject you are strong in, and offer to tutor...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    find out who is lower down the pole in a subject you are strong in, and offer to tutor...
    Why? He sounds like he's looking to hook up with some chicks, not get used for free tutoring by chicks, big difference.

Original Poster, go up to random girls there, say hi, talk, to as many as possible, talk a little more as time goes on, let it take it's natural course and you'll be getting laid by at least some of them.

If in a hurry, simply introduce yourself and ask for the numbers of as many girls as you can fit in per day, some will say yes, some will say no, just keep asking new ones and you'll be fine.

Free tutoring? What next, send him on a fools errand to pay for a girls lunch as "just friends"? pffft. lol

God speed Op.

This is actually a good idea.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    speakerspoke made a good point, though... don't tutor anyone on a regular basis for free - it doesn't hurt to answer a question or offer assistance for a girl you are interested in, but if you aren't seeing any mutual interest, then make yourself otherwise busy....

give girls direct eye contact and smiles then look away and go on with your business. Cute.

If you were trying to attract ME join a science club, get good grades and make innocent jokes all the time ;P

Yes, but I'm not an undergraduate. My grades are irrelevant.

I like your notion of an innocent smile. A smile goes a long way toward relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace Stevens View Post
    This is actually a good idea.
    No its an absolutely terrible idea. You are just going to get used and come across as clueless.

Better idea:

1) Join a gym.
    2) Make friends with someone in a frat, start hanging out there.
    3) Go to house parties / frat parties
    4) Go to football games, great place to meet women
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    eh, I always tended to get crushes on males I thought were really smart... tutoring would have worked on me.

eh, I always tended to get crushes on males I thought were really smart...

Doesn't work for a fellow in the long run, Vashti. I had many, many college girls crush on me because they thought I was really smart (and I was, too, long ago); but the crushes usually dissolved the instant that the girls found that I was also really, really horny (and I was, too, long ago).
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is that a disadvantage? I kind of thought that was expected...

Yeah, I think it's not about the horniness so much as how you broached the subject of sex. A casual touch here and there, as well as some body language reading, is all you need to check whether it's a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace Stevens View Post
    Yeah, I think it's not about the horniness so much as how you broached the subject of sex. A casual touch here and there, as well as some body language reading, is all you need to check whether it's a go.
    So you think that smacking them with a sandbag, then tying them to the bed may have been overkill? Hmmmmm...I'll have to think about that.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Tutoring would have worked for me too!
    The kind of girl youd find using MVP's instructions are the kindve girls that spend two hours in front of a mirror doing their hair.

so its a matter of, do you want a hot brain-dead girl or a cute smart girl

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    No its an absolutely terrible idea. You are just going to get used and come across as clueless.

Better idea:

1) Join a gym.
    2) Make friends with someone in a frat, start hanging out there.
    3) Go to house parties / frat parties
    4) Go to football games, great place to meet women

***Hits Boo Button***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast