+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: All guys, please help!

It's like you trying to convince yourself and others that he loves you and on the other hand his trying to make it clear to you that he does not love you, he has no consideration for your feelings and believe me, he is aware of the way his treating you!

You've gor so much love to give but instead you wasting it on some guy on the other side of the sea.

His doesn't love you, move on!
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow

I'm not trying to convince anybody. Believe me. I'm just confused. Sometimes he acts that he loves me and cares for me, but sometimes he doesn't. That's why I am here trying to find it out with help and experience from friends here.

I just finished talking with him. a 13 minutes talk. His parents are visiting him there now and living with him. He was very impatient and looked very very tired. during these 13 minutes, he even didn't smile. Said he cleaned the house, picked them up, his parents made all kinds of noises at night, he cannot sleep. I said: be patient. they are your parents. He said: Yes. but when you get to 18, you have nothing to do with parents. I said: yes, but still they are your parents. you should care for them. he said: nope. I keep that for myself.

I mean isn't he too cold? Like a robot? Besides, we haven't talked to each other for a week and we had a quarrel last weekend, even though his parents are bothering him now, shouldn't he give me some more time, or give me a smile or something? How come he doesnt do any compromise? Just do everything based on his own will!!! That's why he doesnt get along with others, I guess. He did give me a kiss before taking off. But his attitude is terrible and just because his parents will live with him for 2 weeks. They haven't met each other for 3 or 4 years.

He told his parents about me and how I spent the summer with him. Is it a good sign?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678