+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused lady...

confused lady...

Recently i had a cyber romance which ended in break up, the problem is he claims he won't go back with me but yet he constantly sends me emails asking me how i am telling me he does not want me to dissappear and he went as far as giving my home number an cell number to a chat friend so he could find out if i was ok. He sent me an offline message saying he really cares about me and that i am very special to him i try to keep away from him because honestly i really care for him and it hurts the way he rejects me and looks for me when i dissappear, he confuses me i spoke to him a couple of days ago and asked him is there a chance we will go back and he said no, so i am not looking for him again, h e really confuses me, he told a friend he doesn't believe what i say...reason was that we were supposed to meet and i had to cancel that meeting for a later date. he says i lied about the reason and honestly i did not lie, so what do i do? He is saying now he can't trust me i feel hurt...we are not teens we are both 31 and divorced parents of one child.

If you think it's worth it, just tell him that you would really like to meet one day and if he wants to, to get in touch with you and set it up.

Keep in mind, maybe he's been burned before online. I got to know someone very intimately online for a long time and she kept things going and going, while continually making up excuses not to meet. He may just be very cautious.