+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Possessive or Protective?

Possessive or Protective?

I have a friend who seems as though she doesn't want me around girls aside from her, at least that's how it seems. I was at a club and a couple of friends came by to talk but when that happened, she interrupted the conversation quickly when it became slightly flirty. Most of the time, if I'm with another girl she usually seems a little quieter than usual or slightly irritated.

I'm told she has a boyfriend so I'm pretty sure she's not interested in me, but I just wanted to know if girls can be possessive of guys even though she's not in a relationship or interested in them, or if it's just that she's a protective person toward me in particular (she doesn't do the same with any of the other guys)

She certainly doesn't have the right to be possessive about you. If she likes you, then she will break up with her boyfriend and be with you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anonmonkey View Post
    I just wanted to know if girls can be possessive of guys even though she's not in a relationship or interested in them
    Yes. Only I wouldn't assume she isn't interested. Why don't you ask her why she gets all quiet when other girls are around, or why she seems to be annoyed when you flirt with girls?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, most definately.

Also wouldn't assume she's interested.

Mention it next time. She probably doesn't know it's that obvious. She needs to know she's got to hide it better. (She has no right- but she can't help how she feels- therfore she needs to hide it). After a girl leaves you, just ask her what's up with her acting all "weird" when a chick comes by. She may deny she did but joke with her and say "sure you do! you always stop talking and look at me all funny or some shit!" she'll probably still deny but she might be more aware... for next time...