+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am confused

i am confused

my friend introduced a very nice and beautiful girl to me during a holiday time.

so the girl came, and i went to the train station to pick her up. wow, she was trully beautiful, and one of the most beautiful girls i have ever known.

this girl had booked a room in a hotel, so all i need to to do is to take her to this hotel.

And the first night, i leaded her to her room. because of long-time traveling, both of us were tired, so she took her shoes off and lied in bed. so i took my leave.

i came to pick her up the next day morning, and took her to some famous place for sight-viewing. and we came back to her hotel. and then she changed her hotel room for a double bed room. the same thing happened, she took off her shoes and lied in bed to rest. and i took my leave again.

so my male friend told me that i was a fool to leave. he told me that i should never leave her room unless this gilr asked me to leave. he told me that if i wanted to take someone's heart, i need to take someone's body first. but i don't know. i just want to take things slow..

but things changed during the third day, she told me that she didn't feel right, at first, i didn't get it. so she finally explained to me that it was women's problem. and she needed several days' rest. and she insisted i send her back, which i did.

seeing her walking on the train, i know i may never see her again.. i just losed the biggest and most important chance i ever had...i am confused.

any suggestion will be highly appreciated...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    one point: your friend is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ray2oo8 View Post
    he told me that if i wanted to take someone's heart,i need to take someone's body first

this has to be the worst advice I have ever heard!

funny we're all chicks in ask a male but oh well
    If she is one person and asked for a double bed room, I think thats saying that she doesnt like being lonely at night.
    "woman problems" is a convenient excuse we gals use to our advantage. If she really was OTR then that was really bad trip planning. But I dont think she was. I think she felt like you were uninterested which made her feel undesirable. staying there didnt mean you had to sleep with her. just eat in and make jokes and fall asleep with your arm around her.
    If you play your cards right when communicating with her then you might get another chance but you have to lay your interest on her a tiny bit more thick

If you don't make a move on a girl, especially a "beautiful" one, you've told her you aren't interested in her romantically and have put yourself in the friend zone. I don't know if you'll be able to get out of this one.

If I were to guess, I'd still assume you're pretty young, so this beautiful girl is probably a bit high maintenance. As such, not making any move after two days told her that not only were you not interested, but you don't find her attractive... that really pisses 'em off.

Learn your kino.

i think she was really having women problem at that time, because i could see she is in pain, and she was pressing her belly most of the time.

i guess i should at least stay in her room the second night, because she chose a double bed room. i guess i am too "young" for her. but the truth is i am 25, and she is 24. what's a pity.

by the way, i would very much to know how to proceed, please be detailed as to what to do on the second day when we both entering in the double-bed room.

firstly, i know i should say: need i stay her with you tonight in case you don't feel like being alone at this new place. and i know she would probally say yes. my question is what to do next after that, after both of us entering into bed sperately...how to make us sleeping into the same bed. i am in die need of this kinds of knowledge...

i don't want to be nice. this girl told me i was a nice person. but being nice get me nothing but regret.. so, people help me, educate me on how to get laid....
    take my case for example....like if i was you, i would do what ....etc. i guess it would be interested to know what other people would do in my position..

thanks for your good advice and nice book. are you here to sell your book or help me solve me case...

i don't feel like spending money in buying a book right now. but if you could email this book to me directly, i would really appreciate....

Mud is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ray next time do yourself a favor... ASK!!

If you two are being intimate and you feel she'd like things to go to next step just ask her if it would be ok to spend the night. What can she say "no"?

Dude you have to chances to make a move. Why didnt you make the move? She will stop you anyway if she does not want it.

This is a very interesting situation. And don't ask advice to that guy anymore.
    Love songs

well, thanks for all your advice.

i think the way you asking matters very much. for me, the mothdos is very important...because i don't know how to proceed, and i just let it go without a try...

geez I didnt know guys had to be taught woo-ing 101, I thought it was instinct.

Okay here's how I imagine it going down if someone wanted to butter me up at a hotel room for sex AND a relationship (not just one night stand):

he would give me tiny compliments every now and then, not cheesy ones like "your eyes are so beautiful.." more like "you have a dimple everytime you smile, its adorable.." he'd smile alot, make me laugh, have good eye contact and a bonus would be to cook me dinner!. that would soften me up. we'd start watching a movie like a romantic comedy (not US movie with dane cook though that would be just awkward) he wouldnt be shy about hopping on the bed right by me when the movie starts and put his arm around me. (When your shy it makes it awkward, be confident but not jackass-confident) During a romantic part of the movie he could swish his head and kiss my cheek then look back at the tv wide-eyed really quickly. Id be like wtf was that? and hed tell me he just got caught up in the moment. We finish watching the movie and im getting sleepy so he would lay on the same bed by me and talk. about what were going to do the next day or about our first impressions of each other etc. He'd ask me cutely if he can sleep in the same bed as me if he promises to leave his clothes on if I leave mine on. If she said yes to that you are so in. It only takes a kiss and some body rubbing before one thing leads to another.

REALLY important to read her body language. Dont force something shes obviously uncomfortable about, even putting your arm around her.

Anyway that would be the sweet romantic way I'd want it to go. With me though I get horny way quick and Id make the first kiss AND not even get a quarter of the way through the movie before we're hardcore petting. Foreplay drives me crazy :@

STOP btr ! I've still got thoughts of you getting horny from masturbating to your pictures dancing through my head and now this :-P :-)

Im a slut. dont encourage me.

Well, it's not like we were going to swap some hot pics, find some alone time and send each other the most deliciously erotic and vivid pm's describing every gut wrenching, mind numbing second of the experience...or anything like that :-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast