+ Follow This Topic

Thread: rejected..

rejected..

Hello everyone, I feel like I just need to vent a bit. I was in a LTR with will call him Sam and Sam decided to break it off because he said he didnt love me enough to take the next step in our relationship (move in, marriage, etc) in no way was I pushing for that but he just felt it would be easier to end it now rather than later down the road when I would want those things....ok fine, im over that. (mostly...lol) I waited a couple of months and have decided to start dating, so I signed up on an online service because I really dont know where to meet nice single guys. I went out with one guy 3x's & never hear from him again, another guy...one date and now he just wants to be friends...so finally a guy I have been majorly crushing on (a customer at work) asks me out, Ill call him Joe, I said no cause I just didnt expect it and honestly it freaked me out that he even asked. Joe asked me again the next day, well being more prepared I had a couple of drinks with him that night....things went great. We set up a date for 2 nights later. He called me on the day in between asking if I wanted to get together but I couldnt due to other plans and that being last minute. We went out on our scheduled date the following day, again it was great one thing led to another and we had sex, the next day I get a text that he had a great time and really likes me but hes having a hard time regarding his ex and feelings for her that came up the night before when we were together, says he needs a bit of time to get his head straight and if he would have realized that was going to happen he never would have had sex with me. So honest opinon, was Joe just using me for sex? Could it really be about an ex, I dont know how long they have been broke up but I do know they were together for about 7 yrs.

I just dont know how much more of this rejection I can take. I know that I am a pretty woman but I really dont have very good self esteem when it comes to thinking that guys would like me. With this last guy that just justifies it for me by being rejected once again.

Each time I am rejected it just brings up this hurt from when Sam broke up with me because Sam is truly the only guy I have ever loved. (still love)

I guess I dont know if anyone will respond but Im hoping it will make me feel better to just get this off my chest.

Being single sucks, dating sucks even worse!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you haven't given yourself enough time to get over Sam and this is affecting your choices in men on a subconscious level?

You may need more time to get over Sam than just a few months.