+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why would a guy in a relationship pursue till the extent he is yet not cheating??

Why would a guy in a relationship pursue till the extent he is yet not cheating??

So this guy lead me on for a year! I know I foolishly followed but because several factors could have been the problem anyway. We are both part of the Indian community and family friends, on top of this our brothers are bestfriends and his brother would get angry if anything were to happen etc.

Anyway this guy would always make an effort to stay in touch, compliment me all the time and ruthlessly flirt. He would love hanging out with me, remember things I said and even ask friends about me.

He has kept his relationship a secret because he is going out with an Indian girl and on top of this, if his parents find out they would make sure he got married which he isn't ready for yet.

So this guy had a girlfriend before he met me and I only just found out yesterday from his brother who said he didn't get why his brother was giving me so much attention since he was already dating a girl.

I was shocked and it explained his hot and cold behaviour. However, he did ask me to go for dinner once and I didn't understand why he would always do that whereas he has a girlfriend?

I know there could be several reasons, I thought he probably thought I was a great girl and connected with me but still loved his girlfriend. Except, he always knew I liked him and he kept pushing it and let me believe he could possible be interested.

So why would a guy in a relationship try pursuing you to such an extent where he isn't cheating on his girlfriend?He remained loyal to her throughout but just loved showering me with attention and flirting a lot!!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because he's a sleeze, and you're a total homewrecker. Congratulations you both lose.

how can i be a homewrecker if I didn't know he had a girlfriend? I even asked him if he had one and he always refused.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You posted the same thread twice- dammit!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Either he is sleezy, or he isn't that emotionally invested with his girlfriend. Is this some sort of arranged relationship he has with her?

no, his parents would know if it was. It was a girl he chose to go out with and the only reason he's hiding it is because he will tell everyone whenever they decide to get married. Otherwise his massive family will pressurize him to get married whereas he still needs to sort out things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why did you have to post 2 threads on the exact same topic, that's flippin' annoying.

He did it because you're his Plan B girl. It's disrespectful to you, to his girlfriend, and ultimately to himself.
    Spammer Spanker