+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl is very busy?

Girl is very busy?

I've been dating a girl for a few months now. She has recently gotten very busy and has found herself working two jobs and over 85 hours per week. She is in crunch time to get a new house and is noticeably stressed out. When she has off of work she is very tired or I'm working and have school. We have been only able to get together once everyweek and a half. Anywho we went out and ate on Friday and talked about a lot of different things that more serious couples would talk about. We talked about living together, sharing bills, she even talked about buying a boat together lol. When we do see each other we are very intimate. So yesterday i got a few texts basically saying that she was very busy with work stressed out about the house and when she did have time off she was tired and wanted sometime to herself. She feels bad that she can't do what I want to do and blames it all on timing. She says "Maybe in a few months I'll have time."

So what does this mean. Is she overwhelmed with her personal life right now and doesn't have time for a serious relationship with me.
    Is it just an excuse and a way to let me down easy?
    Or something else.

let me know what you think or ladies what would you want if this were really the case and you didn't have the time. Should I move on wait all of that fun stuff...

From what you wrote, it doesn't sound like an excuse or that she's dumping you. But if you're getting those vibes, then of course it's a red flag.

Life gets hectic, sometime's we need our alone time, even when we're in love. Give her a little space and let her contact you when she wants to see you. In the meantime, you're not married so don't shut your eyes to the outside world, but of course don't betray her either.

Hope that makes sense.

That's what I'm hoping for just wanted to see what other people thought.

If she's working those hours, then she really doesn't have time enough for two people. It gets even harder when those hours are spread over two jobs as you have to factor in the increased commute time, too.

When I worked 90 hour weeks, I barely had time to eat, let alone time enough for another person.

What's throwing me off is the whole "maybe in a few months I'll have more time." If you wanted to break it up is that really something you would say?

Like I said, that's kind of a red flag Tim. I'd defintely back off, find some things to occupy your time and let her get in touch with you when she's got the time.

Sometimes women are afraid to be upfront about ending relationships and they'll end it in a very bizarre manner that doesn't make any sense. Could be what's happening, but she wants time, so even though it's hard, probably a good idea to distance yourself and do some other things and see how much she keeps in contact with you.

That's an excuse. Let it go, move on and find another girl. Don't ever talk to her anymore. Just let it go.

I dont agree with the above post.If you think shes being genuine,if she is working these hours,then she will be tired.To draw from past experience,we all crave a bit of time alone when we are busy

Give her the bit of space and time she asks for.If it was a red flag,you will find out in time-give her the time to do what she needs to do.

Be supportive but not to the point of being intrusive