+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gay ex jealous?

Gay ex jealous?

phew...ok so i dont ever do this but i need help.

my ex girlfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago, she told me that she has been lying to herself for years about her being gay. as much as this hurts me i love her with all my heart and i want her to be happy. this is where my recent problem is... last week she called me crying about her new gf's alcohol problems...i was dying inside pretending that i didnt love her anymore and i was being a good friend. only that i was at a club with some friends. she called me an asshole and said she hopes some slut ****s me...??? we argued for awhile about how she left me and how her "life is ****ed up right now", well things calmed down and we were ok. then last night she txt me about her gf again, i gave her my thoughts and somewhere along the convo i told her i have a date next friday with a girl i met at a book store. her text : well thats ****ing great hope u have a fantastic time asshole...

i dont know whats going on, she tells me all these different things "we should see other people" "im gay" "the thought of guys makes me sick now"(that one really hurt me). why is she mad at me? dont i deserve to be happy too?

Hey,

I'm sorry your going through such a difficult situation now.

I can see your still in love with her and that you want her to be happy but you have got to value your own happiness in this aswell. She seems very confused to me, remember she has decided she does not want a man in her life relationship wise she wants a women... so thats NOT going to be you anymore! I think she loves you as a friend and she really values your friendship and all that emotional support but really thats about as far as she wants out of your relationship. I'm not sure but perhaps she's trying to make you feel guilty for moving on so she can keep you under her control, so you will be there for her when she needs you. Don't fall for that...

I do not think this situation is fair on you, you need to ask yourself can you continue with this friendship feeling like you do? Listening to all her NEW experiences and problems will make you feel like your dying inside everytime you talk... I'd say the only option in this is to tell her you cannot be friends anymore and move forward without her. The opposite of this is more of the same what you already have, and by your writing I think your tiring of that already!

Goodluck.

I feel for you and understand you're still love, but screw her.

She's projecting all over you and you don't deserve it (at least, that's what it seems like only hearing your side). At this stage, friendship just doesn't sound possible; maybe after six months or something you can reevaluate but for now, no. Cut her off (no communication at all) and start healing yourself.

what a nutcase...lock her off completey...love or not, unless your middle name is doormat-punchbag, dnt put up with this shit....