View Poll Results: Why the affectional empty exist ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

0 0%
  • Quest of Love

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Knight Servant seek her Wonderwoman

Knight Servant seek her Wonderwoman

Hello i'm french from Paris France, creator, single, aged by 41 y.o., sociable and openminded/freeminded, my research is specious and destinate to a particular woman, out of common person, i'm looking for a bodybuilded/sculptural/athletic and voluptuous woman, looks liking a weightlauncher woman and a swimmer woman / bodybuilder woman mixed, great height nearby two meters, long and large neck, beautiful face looks liking at the famous american actress Catherine Harrold, Half French and Half American or French-American woman (dual nationality) with German-Irish and Mediterranean extractions, aged by 27 to 35 y.o., single mother with four daughters by preference because i'm too conditionated in internal pension and too male's world, very rough during six years, my future and out of common soulmate issued by a out of common numerous family by sportive's and artists by women in most large majority, living between United States Of America and France, Germany, Italy, and United Kingdom & Eire, my future lovepartner living often in Paris, working as nude feminine artist's model close to the photographers and plasticians women in majority, and recalling strangeously a great statue by a greatest french creator Arisitide Maillol, whom her masterworks are permanently exhibited at the Jardins des Tuileries in Paris France, nearby the Louvre Museum, this work call L'Action Enchaînée (Unchained Act) by Aristide Maillol, my future lovepartner is clear natural light/silver blonde, natural orange skin, ree-bombed body, stronger, very very powerful or colossal physically, but so feminine above that, freeminded/openminded/largeminded, who'is really ready to lovedate me in the next time, i'mn't so super but i'm so charming and seducing, more i've a few extra pounds but so sportive, you're this out of common woman, physically and mindly, a nudist fan by natural nudism considerated as a way of life, French-American woman wellspeaking currently english and french, german and italian, and spontaneously ready to a serious virtually and really/physically a lovemeet in Paris, just you and i, create our original couple and new family and extend this family, have a new kids with you : daughters by choice and sincere preference, by rough casual release at my past in pension, i've always love the women and the feminity, i've any worlds regarding me, into my official site by google, do you wish a real marriage, and are Anglican official prostestant religion, then i'll embrace your religion, freely, chatting us by windows live mail, with webcam by your side, personally, i'vn't cam but i've any photos, i'll rebuy a new cam soon, warning only if you're the handsome and attract, goodlooking person what i search actually, and correspond physically and mindly at my search. <//don't publish your email in public//>
    you've photos by yourself and with numerous and out of common family who'll may adopt me, as you, naturally, contact me coming soon, please
    i wait to your next good love news
    I'm Knight Servant seeking her Wonderwoman or Woodgirl
    French-American Woman (France and U.S.A.)
    Last edited by Mish; 09-10-09 at 10:53 AM.

Ooops. Looks like you accidentally killed yourself.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~